“Delicious!”

Tiago's Cabo Grille
Ranked #244 of 5,109 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Far West Side
Description: Enjoy the best Mexican Food in San Antonio with award winning table-side guacamole, chips and salsa and Happy Hour specials! Pure Agave, hand-shaken margaritas taste like heaven in our relaxed, casual atmosphere. Dine on our patio with friends or meet someone new at the bar. Top off you visit with our famous Mexican Chocolate Cake and vanilla ice cream, you won't regret it!
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner on our family vacation with our friends and their family. There were 8 of us, and we were seated quickly. Our waitress gave us menu recommendations and they were spot on. The chips and salsa are great, but the queso was only average. I had the chicken skewer trio and would definitely get that again. My son had the shrimp taco and it was also tasty. The service was attentive and friendly. We will be back if we go back to Seaworld again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I am southern girl and I love my shrimp! And when I want a good plate with a good portion, I pull up to this place!! The whole menu will make you a regular

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Went there with some family before heading to the airport. Our server, Art, was AMAZING! He was so helpful. He made the experience a million times better and I will definitely be back. The poblano soup was amazing.. and the chocolate cake was great!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We were at Tiago's for a late semi-celebratory lunch. My friend who accompanied me recommended Tiago's to which she had been many times. But for me, it was my first experience. And it could not have been better. "Junior", our server was friendly, attentive, not too "hovering" and helpful.
The chips and salsa were outstanding. For lunch, I chose the chicken enchiladas with cream sauce. The sauce was light and luscious, the tortillas used to make the enchiladas were very tender and tasty. The refried beans were creamy and delicious. Just a terrific overall meal.
I will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

One of our favorite Mexican restaurants, Tiago's is friendly, with great food (THE best chips and salsa in town!), and awesome margaritas! Enjoy the outdoor ambiance if it isn't too hot :)

Date of visit: June 2018