“50/50 Undecided ”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

First time eating at Kings bowl and we were 50/50. One person in our party had the beef and broccoli and it was excellent it looksed good and then I had the orange chicken which was a little bit too much breading and the chicken pieces were white meat and dark meat. A lot of times it was not the best. A little bit too much breading and they needed to use just chicken breasts in the orange chicken but the breading was really too thick the sauce was good the rice was good, egg rolls were great, soup was great, crab meat rangoon's were very good and the beef and broccoli was excellent. So I think it was just that one dish that was off. The waitress was good and the atmosphere was really nice, seating was good. Very clean restaurant very quick to deliver the food to the table. I will wait a month and go back and try a different dish ads everything else was very good.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Reopened on February 26, 2017. I have always passed this Chinese restaurant growing up but have never tried it. I heard it was highly rated from people who have eaten here, so I wanted to give it a try. Went early last October to find it (temporarily) closed from a fire. Finally got to try it today. food was very good! Very convenient authentic Chinese restaurant to go to from my house.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Small family restaurant, great Chinese food. Honestly, the portions were huge - that I had to share my plate with my son. Great family place.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Used drive through window and got some surprisingly good Chinese food. Every thing ordered was good. Had hard to find eggplant dish that was good. Will have to go in next time we are in town.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

I committed to review Kings Bowl on the third visit. Everything was/is picture perfect with tons of flavor to boot. I can’t even begin to describe the joy that overpowers me when I eat any plate prepared here. I strongly recommend making this place one of your personal favorites. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.