“Daddy and Daughter meal”
Review of Raising Cane's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Raising Cane's
Ranked #960 of 5,051 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant was clean and inviting. The chicken fingers were tasty and filling. I couldn't finish the sandwich. The toast is so good. The lemonade and iced tea quench our thirst very well. The experience was great overall. We will definitely return when visiting San Antonio.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This place is not my favorite go to chicken place but if it's chicken fingers you like well maybe Raising Canes is for you, I much prefer other options but I know some people like Raising Canes, this location is decent, give it a try.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

They cook everything after it is ordered so these chicken fingers have not been sitting under a heat lamp for 20 minutes. Grabbed an order of 6 and binge ate them, Fantastic!! Sauces they offer are ok not amazing.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Airport food, airport fast food, what do you expect...not too much except for lines and high prices. I was pleasantly surprised, or even shocked, that I had a wonderful dinner at Raising Cane at the San Antonio airport, A terminal. WOW. We don't have this chain in Maryland but sure wish we did. They only have chicken, salads, etc. The chicken tenders were the best I've ever had...they were cooked to order, hot, juicy, not greasy at all, served with their own sauce, delish fries, cole slaw, wonderfully hot texas toast and reasonably priced. The only thing I didn't like was their diet coke, it was off this night. Come to Maryland Raising Cane, we need your great tenders!

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

With a lot of places at Alamo Ranch where you can get chicken strips, none come close to Cane's. Maybe Bush's is right behind them with Bill's after. I like the simplicity of the menu at Cane's. We usually get a three finger or sandwich combo which is more than enough food. Also the kids meal is perfect for our son. We have also gotten their large packs for parties and the price is pretty reasonable.