“Awesome food! Best Chinese Buffet”
Review of King Buffet

King Buffet
Ranked #611 of 5,106 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I have visited many Chinese Buffet Restaurants in San Antonio and this is hands down the very best. You must try this place, their food is always fresh and well worth the $8.27 per person.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I was so impressed by the mix of Mongolian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine at this place. It was fresh, bright, colourful and authentic! The chefs clearly put a lot into it. It's not a romantic set-up as it's large and busy, yet our small group had tremendous communications and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

First time eating here and we were quickly greeted and seated. All the buffet items we ate were very good tasting, fresh, and not over cooked. Decent selection of food, but desert bar could be improved with a better selection of deserts such as cakes. Ice cream machine was out of vanilla and needed to be refilled. Very good and friendly table service. Used a 20% off coupon which was a nice discount. Also, they give senior discounts Monday thru Thursday. Overall a very good experience eating here and we will return again.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

What gives this place a 4 star rating is the space and cleanliness. There are plenty of tables and you don't feel overwhelmed with the volume of people in other similar restaurants. The worst thing I tried to eat there was the steak with broccoli. It was Unchewable. The best thing was the sushi. At the end, there is something for everyone to eat. Great for families and events. And yes, they have big TV screens.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

I've sworn off eating at a Golden Corral ever again and, upon walking in here, I felt like I found a Chinese version. It swarmed with people with huge open buffet areas. My roommate seemed to adore the place and was excited about taking me here for the first time.

We sat, got drinks and attacked the bar, diving amidst other patrons, some small and others large. I was somewhat afraid that after eating, I'd need to be within proximity of a bathroom, but I turned out fine. The food was tasty for a buffet, though I would definitely recommend staying away from their sushi. Just didn't taste right.

Overall, decent experience, but I'd honestly just prefer a Panda Express over it.