12 people are viewing this hotel
US$160
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$160
Vio.com
US$157
Expedia.comUS$160
TravelocityUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
3,717 results
All reviews bank building rooftop pool free drinks alamo national bank the river walk nachos basement level light show baked potato valet parking mixed drinks breakfast and happy hour direct access free happy hour alcoholic beverages free hot breakfast cocktail hour
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

One of the best valet services in San Antonio! Both Alex & Q are amazing gentlemen and always provide the most reliable and kind service. They both care for your needs and ensure you and your car are properly taken care of. No matter when I need my car, I don’t hesitate because I know that the both of them will be right on top of it and bring the car in less than 5 minutes. Highly recommend this hotel for their valet and make sure you tip Alex & Q very well for their outstanding service!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2022 via mobile

Came in late little tricky to find where to Park, but Derek check is he was awesome, very helpful very nice. Also the valet guy Ethan was awesome to. He was very patient with my family getting us unloaded and into the building. 100% I will recommend the Dury Hotels. Wedding anniversary weekend 11 years. Hope the goodness continues.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2022

Alex from Valet Parking greeted & took care of my vehicle upon arrival. I stay here every month and have been doing so for the last 3 years. Will most likely continue to come to Drury Plaza Hitel even after I retire.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2022

The hotel was beautiful and situated in the perfect spot. The rooms were clean and the amenities were amazing...especially the views! The breakfast is huge! There was also popcorn and beverages. Our family loved all the historic pieces all over the hotel. It was fun to imagine it as a bank in the late 20s. My kids loved the pools. It was nice to switch between the indoor and the rooftop.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 17 September 2022

We have stayed in multiple hotels over the years, but our stay here at the Drury Plaza was by far the best. The building was an old bank and the remodel was genius! The kids enjoyed all the drinks and popcorn and yuumy foods offered at breakfast and dinner. The staff was so friendly and we were always greeted with a smile and a hello! We will definitely be booking here again soon. We were only here for one night but it was an AWESOME stay!

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels