“Best tasting pizza ever!!”
Review of Chicago's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: North Central
Neighbourhood: North Central
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I'm extremely picky when it comes to pizza so when I was told about Chicago Pizza I wasn't expecting much,to my surprise this pizza was delicious!! I had the pepperoni and cheese which had so much cheese and pepperoni slices that one slice actually fills you up!! It is so good it's worth the trip to pick up a to go order, one bite and no other pizza will compare...

2  Thank TexasBailey

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Family were here for July Fourth weekend fun staying at a local resort. We were tired and really did not feel like driving anywhere to eat. We used delivery company app to order online and have it delivered to the resort.

The wait was over an hour which really was not a big issue considering it was a holiday weekend. The cinnamon sticks were hard as a rock. The spaghetti was average at best. The meatballs were good. There were two big issues I had. The styrofoam container which my spaghetti was in melted away before I was able to get it out of the bag so do not understand why it was not in a metal bowl like my other order item. There was absolutely no silverware in the order for either of the pasta orders.

It is clear to see why it was the #1551 choice in San Antonio. Definitely will never make the mistake of ordering from them again.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza in town. It's the classic Chicago style deep dish pizza all stacked in the right order with some amazing sauce. My family is from the chicago area and this is the closest approximation of what it's supposed to be. Not bad for San Antonio, TX. It takes a while to make so order in advance. I usually order online and it's ready when I get there 35 minutes later. The service is great and I have yet to have to wait on my pizza. The only reason they aren't getting a 5 star review is because I ordered cheese sticks and it looked and tasted a lot like they just popped a box of grocery store brand in a microwave. I'm sticking with the pizza.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I'm a big deep dish pizza fan and this is in my top 5. This ranks up there with Chicago pizzas such as Edwardos and Pizzeria Uno. (Giordanos has fallen off my top 3 list.) It had a perfectly baked crust without being too bready. The sauce seemed fresh with enough seasoning not to insult the tomatoes. The cheese was plentiful. The only thing I would have liked would be to have larger chunks of sausage. The sausage on my pizza seemed to be reduced to a finer crumble. After spending almost a week in San Antonio, this was my favorite meal. (I probably shouldn't have eaten as often along the riverwalk.) One thing they could possibly do is to clean up the place. The wall next to our table had food splatter. Also, they ran out of silverware and we had to eat with plastic utensils which is a little harder to do with deep dish. I don't know if it's typical of their policy, but we never received a bill from our waitress. Instead, I noticed customers going to the cash register to get and pay for their bill.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Worst pizza..delivery was an hour..ordered wings extra crispy n Italian style pizza. Wings were horrible, no sauce, appeared baked. Pizza was cold, dry, no sauce n doey..could not eat it..tasted like frozen microwave pizza