“Best pizza in San Antonio”
Review of Chicago's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: North Central
Neighbourhood: North Central
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza in town. It's the classic Chicago style deep dish pizza all stacked in the right order with some amazing sauce. My family is from the chicago area and this is the closest approximation of what it's supposed to be. Not bad for San Antonio, TX. It takes a while to make so order in advance. I usually order online and it's ready when I get there 35 minutes later. The service is great and I have yet to have to wait on my pizza. The only reason they aren't getting a 5 star review is because I ordered cheese sticks and it looked and tasted a lot like they just popped a box of grocery store brand in a microwave. I'm sticking with the pizza.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I'm a big deep dish pizza fan and this is in my top 5. This ranks up there with Chicago pizzas such as Edwardos and Pizzeria Uno. (Giordanos has fallen off my top 3 list.) It had a perfectly baked crust without being too bready. The sauce seemed fresh with enough seasoning not to insult the tomatoes. The cheese was plentiful. The only thing I would have liked would be to have larger chunks of sausage. The sausage on my pizza seemed to be reduced to a finer crumble. After spending almost a week in San Antonio, this was my favorite meal. (I probably shouldn't have eaten as often along the riverwalk.) One thing they could possibly do is to clean up the place. The wall next to our table had food splatter. Also, they ran out of silverware and we had to eat with plastic utensils which is a little harder to do with deep dish. I don't know if it's typical of their policy, but we never received a bill from our waitress. Instead, I noticed customers going to the cash register to get and pay for their bill.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Worst pizza..delivery was an hour..ordered wings extra crispy n Italian style pizza. Wings were horrible, no sauce, appeared baked. Pizza was cold, dry, no sauce n doey..could not eat it..tasted like frozen microwave pizza

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

We had a large salad and medium chicago pizza it feed 3 people it was so Good loved the dough and being a chezzzzz lover omg I was in heaven really recommend it great pizza best in san antonio customer service was great

Reviewed 14 November 2016

This place by far exceeded my expectation. The crust was somewhat odd, very flaky, but I was not expecting fresher ingredients, or the amount of amazing cheese and meat. The sauce was excellent, and thats usually a deal breaker for me.