“Awesome meat lovers pizza!”
Review of Chicago's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: North Central
Neighbourhood: North Central
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The Chicago deep dish style pizza is so good! We ordered the meat lovers. It does take 40 minutes to prepare. We ordered it early and then went to the restaurant to eat it there. It was piping hot and loaded with sausage and pepperoni and wonderful mozzarella cheese. The service was outstanding. Great place!

Reviewed 9 August 2015

Get your fill of deep dish pizza here! Be sure to plan enough time, because like all true deep sides it takes about 40 minutes per pie! Truly an original which makes you feel like you are in the Windy City. This one is actually located in the City of Castle Hills, not San Antonio.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

We saw their flyer in our hotel room and decided to order a half cheese half pepperoni pizza to our hotel around 10:45pm one night rather than wander out in the heat. After being told it would be about a 45 min wait, it hit the 1 hour mark and we were hungry so we called to see when to expect it. Immediately after I asked the lady on the phone when we could be expecting it, she rudely said it was on its way and hung up on me. So we waited. We waited until 2am and decided to call back again to see what the heck was going on this time a man answered and when we asked the status he said it was about 15 minutes away. I asked why it had taken so long in the first place and as soon as I did this, they started to play dumb. Soon after this call the pizza did arrive, cool, and all pepperoni. At this point we were starving and still ate it only because we had no other options. We had ordered cinnamon bread with it, but apparently that just means pizza dough with cinnamon on it. It was hard and cold and beyond the point of eating. Even though I bet warm it would have been equally awful. Terrible place that should go out of business.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

After returning to our hotel after a very demanding day we simply wanted to go to our room to relax. We asked at the front desk if there were any restaurants nearby that delivered and they gave a list of options. After perusing the list we decided we would try Chicago's Pizza. We selected one of their specials; 2 large one topping pizzas with a gallon of sweet tea. We called our order in exactly at 7:23 p.m. on Saturday evening and were told it would take up to an hour for delivery. To our surprise there was a knock on our hotel room door a little before 8:00 p.m. I am not a Chicago style pizza connoisseur so I have nothing to gauge it with but I will say I didn't get the opportunity to even taste the pepperoni pizza because I was stuck on the one made with spinach. I don't know the distance between the hotel and the restaurant but the pizzas were still quite warm so there were no complaints there. Two pizzas were more than enough for 4 adults and a gallon of sweet tea worked out well too. Perhaps on our next visit to San Antonio I will have that opportunity of tasting the pepperoni pizza and I am looking forward to it!

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Came here with my lovely wife after searching for hours for a Chicago-style pizza in the San Antonio area. Pizza was good, service was not so good, waitress forgot that we ordered a salad so we had to remind her after our pizza came out, I also had to remind her repeatedly to refill our drinks, there was also a guy in the kitchen coughing his lungs out the whole time which made it feel weird about what may actually be on our pizza. Probably not coming back to this location again.