“Great Food, Friendly Service”
Review of La Plaza Jalisco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Plaza Jalisco
Ranked #1,275 of 5,105 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Great food and the best Chimichanga I have ever had. The service was very fast and everything was as it was supposed to be. My wife had some kind of Fajita thing and she said it was delish. The place is not much to look at but dang can they cook. Would highly recommend this place for Mexican. Was recommended by the desk at the Best Western down the street.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Stopped here as a suggestion from hotel receptionist. Not a chain restaurant, more like a local establishment. Nothing fancy to look at, but authentic and tasty. Tortillas seemed to be homemade and were very good. O

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 26 June 2016

people will always complain...i guess iam not a picky little turd. so that being said this food was authentic and delicious. inexpensive and very good. homeade tortillas are hard to come by at most mexican restaraunts that i have ate at. the food was genuine so don't let wife puke ruin a good experience.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 January 2016

The restaurant was extremely efficient service was courteous, and the chips and salsa was great! Cheap good food! They have a sister restaurant Taqueria El Charro on the same street. I forget which is which, but the restuarant right outside Lackland AFB Valley Hi security gate is better than the other one.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Located just outside the gate to JBSA. We stopped in here for dinner the night we arrived for my son's BMT graduation. The place was mostly empty but it was about 8pm. I ordered the mini asada tacos and they were amazing! I couldn't believe the amount of food I got for $5.99! All the food we had was delicious! We loved it so much we took our son here for lunch on his town pass. The place was packed during lunchtime, lots of military! The service was great even though they were busy. I highly recommend stopping in!

Date of visit: May 2015