“Great visit”

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: Harlandale
Neighbourhood: Harlandale
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Service was great. We had the chicken fried chicken and the chicken friend steak. We were both very happy with our meals.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Went to Roadhouse was packed decided to come here and eat everything was awesome great service great food our server Renee was on point very professional highly recommend you try and try out Seafood I heard the Mexican food was good also but I've had the chicken fight stay here it's awesome huge portion...

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This place has a variety of menu items and everything is very inexpensive! You can get a lot of food for less than $8! Plus, there is a cd jukebox at every booth that has so many genres of music!

1  Thank Roxanne B
Reviewed 14 July 2017

been going here since i was little, this is my family favorite restaurant. highly recommend the chicken fried steak and the all you can eat spaghetti. a very family friendly environment.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Bud Jones since I was a little girl. Now that I'm married and in my 30's me and my husband enjoy coming. I love the cheese enchiladas, and the fish is fresh and hot...absolutely wonderful! And service is always terrific from all. We will continue to come back again and again.

1  Thank stephscw