“Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Far West Side
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

POOR MANAGEMENT POOR EXPERIENCE
This is probably one of few places that provide big portion for the price. If your order séaseme chicken you’re better off to pay the extra buck for white meat. The dark meat was hard and crunchy. It tasted like it was refried meat. Although, our waiter Joseph was nice and friendly his service was NOT prompt. Joseph acknowledged I needed a refill Of tea. Even though he passed by my table twice. I never received my refill of tea. I brought it to the Managers attention of my poor se experience. Rightfully so, this waiter had four tables serving over 20 people at once. I suggested she get him some help. Managers response, okay I’ll let him know, he’s not that busy. Poor management; poor experience

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We went here after my son's BMT graduation and was pleasantly surprised by the food, cost and portion sizes. The lunch menu is very limited on Thai food, yellow curry only, or this would be 5 stars. We loved the option to make a combination plate.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I have eaten here several times. The food is always good and the service is excellent. My favorite is the Phad Thai. The lunch portions are a perfect size and are large at dinner.
Also the Tom Yum soup is PERFECT on a cold day. I love it

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Can't believe this is my first time here. Everything I tried was so flavorful. The Tom Yup soup is delicious, I think I found my new favorite soup! Our Spring Roll appetizer and Pad Thai were equally delicious. I live on the NE side of San Antonio and will definitely make the drive when I'm in the mood for Thai food....

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant because it is close to home and had good reviews on Trip Advisor. Waitress was very friendly and obviously loved her job and the restaurant. Restaurant furnishings are very basic but it was clean. Pad Thai was very good but the lemon chicken was not great. Talked to the hostess afterwards about potentially having a group come to dinner there and she was very helpful.

Date of visit: December 2017