“Good pre-show lite dinner”
Review of Citrus - CLOSED

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: North Saint Marys
Description: Citrus features an innovative menu in a dramatic setting along the River Walk. Executive Chef and rising star Robbie Nowlin takes you down his personal culinary roadmap, traveling from course to course for an amazing food excursion! Located in downtown San Antonio's theater district only footsteps from the Majestic and Empire Theatres, Citrus is the ideal place to begin an evening on the town. Stop by often our River Walk restaurant menu is continuously updated to reflect the finest and freshest ingredients in season.
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Parked and walked to Citrus before the Opera. Great setting outside the Valencia overlooking the Riverwalk. Service was great; decent wine list. Lobster flautas a bit dry but tasty. Caesar salad with anchovies very good but a bit small for the price. We'll be back.

There are newer reviews for Citrus

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I enjoyed an excellent dinner on a Monday night at Citrus. We sat in the patio which is one level above the RiverWalk level so is much more relaxing than restaurants that are right on the RiverWalk. The food was delicious and well worth the price. And the service was attentive but not overwhelming. I highly recommend Citrus!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Nice, quiet breakfast along the Riverwalk. Good service and good food. The French Toast is spectacular!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My waiter was wonderful. I really like the feel here. I just wish they had more offerings. I was there for breakfast.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Breakfast here was decent but lunch was not great. I ordered to pot pie and they had tiny bits of chicken in it. My coworker ordered chicken salad and had to ask for more chicken because there was hardly any. We sat outside for breakfast, and the view and atmosphere was very nice. Other than that, really nothing else to brag about.