“Quiet Breakfast Moment...”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: North Saint Marys
Description: Citrus features an innovative menu in a dramatic setting along the River Walk. Executive Chef and rising star Robbie Nowlin takes you down his personal culinary roadmap, traveling from course to course for an amazing food excursion! Located in downtown San Antonio's theater district only footsteps from the Majestic and Empire Theatres, Citrus is the ideal place to begin an evening on the town. Stop by often our River Walk restaurant menu is continuously updated to reflect the finest and freshest ingredients in season.
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Nice, quiet breakfast along the Riverwalk. Good service and good food. The French Toast is spectacular!

There are newer reviews for Citrus

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My waiter was wonderful. I really like the feel here. I just wish they had more offerings. I was there for breakfast.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Breakfast here was decent but lunch was not great. I ordered to pot pie and they had tiny bits of chicken in it. My coworker ordered chicken salad and had to ask for more chicken because there was hardly any. We sat outside for breakfast, and the view and atmosphere was very nice. Other than that, really nothing else to brag about.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We tried the breakfast buffet on a Sunday. Food was fresh and included made to order omelettes with a very nice guy. Our server, Mark, was so nice and really wanted to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. The buffet was small, but had fresh fruits and pastries, meats and pancakes, yogurt, granola and of course, the delicious omelettes ($20-non alcoholic drinks included). We were the first ones there and sat outside. There were lots of pretty seating and plants and the access to the riverwalk was steps away. The inside of looked nice as well. We will try for dinner sometime.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

The food is great, drinks are fantastic and if you can ask for Cameron, she is awesome! I have been in a few times and she remembers me every time even remembers what I had last time!
Great attention to detail!