“Mark Massiate”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: North Saint Marys
Description: Citrus features an innovative menu in a dramatic setting along the River Walk. Executive Chef and rising star Robbie Nowlin takes you down his personal culinary roadmap, traveling from course to course for an amazing food excursion! Located in downtown San Antonio's theater district only footsteps from the Majestic and Empire Theatres, Citrus is the ideal place to begin an evening on the town. Stop by often our River Walk restaurant menu is continuously updated to reflect the finest and freshest ingredients in season.
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Great food! Great scenery! Great service!
Mark Massiate is the best! He provided excellent service and took extra time to suggest places we should visit in San Antonio. He even gave us a map and wrote down the best routes for us to take.

There are newer reviews for Citrus

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Superb coffee and steel cut oatmeal for a quick getaway! We all 3 LOVED the coffee! We all 3 had steel cut oat meal since we were trying to get out of there quickly for our event and it was early. Everything was excellent! Service, food, ambiance and coffee!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

My husband and I were all dressed up after an event downtown and decided to go have dinner here. The place is lovely. It's very romantic although I would suggest they change the music. It's not overwhelming so no strikes here, just didn't seem to fit the atmosphere or clientele. The service is excellent - Robert will take great care of you! And the food is delicious! My husband has eaten here for lunch numerous times for business and loves the pot pie. So he had it for dinner, too! I opted for the kale/foraged mushroom/pasta dish that was just perfectly spicy for me. If you do not like 'heat' do not get this as I was very happy with it! I love spicy! Our appetizer was perfect and the chocolate dessert was decadent. We'll be back on date night! And I know my husband won't stop returning for work lunches. Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Very helpful staff as they provided bowl of fresh fruit for me to take up to the room on her b day morning.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

We had breakfast here during our 2nd day in San Antonio. The staff was friendly and fantastic, and the food was very high quality, while not over-expensive