“Every Trip”

Paesano's Riverwalk
Reserve with OpenTable
Paesano's Riverwalk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 5,108 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Groups, View
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant on the River Walk. I always go for the fish or famous Shrimp Paesanos. It’s my favorite shrimp, so every month I walk over from my hotel. They even have a nice Moscato which is rare for restaurants. Indoor and outdoor seating options. The bread with oil and parmasean is worth indulging in carbs.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,282)

Reviewed 23 August 2018

As expected there was a wait but it was only about 30 minutes on a busy weekend which is impressive. The food was good and our waitress was as attentive as could be considering the busy night. We enjoyed the ribeye, caesar salad, and appetizers were yummy as well.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

$15 Culinaria Restaurant Week lunch ends on Aug 25. Hurry in; the 3 course lunch is too good to miss! We ate hearts of palm salad (4 other salad choices); Shrimp (3) Paesano; tiramisu. The same menu, with 5 shrimp, is $35 at dinner. The food, presentation, service and friendliness of the staff were exceptional!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We are on a business trip with my husband’s company, it is actually not overly busy, but extremely HOT! The Paesano’s was not busy, but very inviting we sat on the porch (with their fans and it’s shaded) we were quite comfortable! Our server was adequate, I always prefer efficient and friendly, he was efficient! The stuffed shells were sooooo good, extremely tasty, I love the al dente pasta!! The lemon garlic shrimp appetizer was awesome!! The whole experience was good! Didn’t rate higher because of the server!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Had a quick business dinner here recently. Linguinie was great. service was quick and we enjoyed dinner very much. Would definitely return!

Date of visit: July 2018