“Friendly, fast, filling”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #645 of 5,109 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 4 August 2018

I am a fan of Chick-fil-a for a number of reasons with a consistently clean play area in every franchise location we've been to. The food is always tasty - I love the cool grilled chicken wrap with avacado ranch dressing - and the staff are friendly and efficient. This location is another great example of the customer service I enjoy at other franchise locations. Would definitely stop here again!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I love Chick fil-a! They are the perfect example of how fast food should be done. Fast, efficient, accurate, and FRIENDLY. This restaurant is no exception. They represent the chain perfectly. THANK YOU CHICK FIL-A!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite in San Antonio!! Staff is always friendly and there may be a wait at just times, it is a Chick-fil-a, but your order is always right!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Staff friendly with order and quick delivery. Great presentation of food trays for my function. Recommend to all

Reviewed 10 November 2016

This place has the best customer service I have ever seen, quick very friendly go out of there way place