“So Clean and Oh So Tasty!”

Culver's of San Antonio
Ranked #283 of 4,980 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of the Butterburger; fresh, never frozen premium beef burgers made to order. Add a side of Wisconsin Cheese Curds or Crinkle Cut Fries and a homemade Frozen Custard Shake of your choice.
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Surprisingly, we have lived just up the road and have not gone here until just this past weekend. Let me start by saying that this is, by far, the cleanest restaurant I have been to in my life.

The staff is friendly and the atmosphere unique and happy. The order process was quick even with a line of people in front of me. I noticed that the drive-through was packed the whole time I was inside and the inside was almost completely full and this was later in the evening. Older couples, college students, families, and all different combinations of those were eating happily.

The food options are great and they are so freaking good! Oh man those burgers on those butter buns are something you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere.

I will say that their Frozen Custard is not as good as Freddy's Frozen Custard but it is still quite good.

I am sorry I have missed this place so long....It will not be the last time we eat here.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The Vanilla Shakes were unbelievably tasty and delicious! The chicken Tenders and Burgers were good as always.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Truly impressed with this fast food restaurant it was my first ever visit to this establishment. The food was great for a fast food restaurant. Service was excellent and kids get a free ice cream with a purchase of a meal. The TVs were placed in decent locations. Hamburgers were tasty.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Culver's Butter Burgers are very good and they're always made to order I've never had a burger or fries come out when it was cold and most of the time I go through the drive-through. I never have to wait very long for my order and the staff are always friendly and smiling. Whenever I have eaten inside the facility has always been very clean as are the restrooms

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Their burgers are good and fresh, even my toddler will eat it. The concrete mixers are also good, I enjoyed the reeses one. Onion rings are good and fries are decent. I haven't tried the cheese curds yet but my husband said they're "ok". I like that they also offer corndogs so I can choose that for my toddler too.