“Dinner ”

Mediterranean Turkish Grill
Ranked #407 of 4,888 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I had a dinner with my family in this place , foods were no good at all bread was salty , we had eskander, it was oily , any how we could not eat the food, just left the place.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Mediterranean Turkish Grill for lunch. Food was very good, as was the service. Will definitely be back when we are in this part of town again.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

went for lunch at 2nd half of lunch hour. service was prompt, friendly and attentive. food has excellent flavor and was served without much of a wait. there was a constant flow of customers and did not result in any loss of service. after our meal we stayed there to talk and were not pressured in any way to leave.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

I was craving lamb, and found this place thru Google maps. I have had turkish food before and was impressed with their selection and pricing. They pride themselves on their wine selection. Very good place for close & intimate dining.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

We intentionally took our lunch an hour after the rush crowd to gauge the consistently and committment of the the kitchen and staff. We were overwhelmly pleased to be served the the best of the best of Turkish fare. For Dolmas,, domades, many names,, it is my first choice, The Dolma;s are have a wonderful fragrance, tasty, fresh and among the best short of a meal in Naxos, Greece. I've read the reviews of lousy service, not worth it,, but if you like fantastic Turkish food, visit in the off hours, our meal was fantastic. The best in San Antonio, truly, the best.

2  Thank Manbyk