“Excellent food, desserts too. Ate there twice in a 3 day stay.”
Review of mimi and dimi's

mimi and dimi's
Ranked #899 of 5,154 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 9 December 2017

If you’re looking for Greek fare, you will not be disappointed! My husband & I ate here for dinner on a Thursday night and then returned for lunch on Saturday bringing our relatives also in town for AFB graduation with before heading back home. Yes, it was that good! All 8 of us enjoyed our food, including 3 kiddos ages 6, 5 & 2.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Vacationing in the area & looked on Trip Advisor for some dinner recommendations. We were looking for something other than your typical chain restaurant. The reviews were good so we gave it a try. It is in a shopping center where many stores have closed. Don't let that stop you. The place is clean & quaint. The food was fresh & delicious. The staff was friendly. We had the Hercules platter for two. The chicken, beef & gyro meats were tender & flavorful. The salad was fresh, the sauces yummy. I'm only sorry they don't have a location by where I live. If your tired of chain restaurant food I strongly recommend you give this place a try. You will be glad you did.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food was amazing, and I love Greek food. Also, plentiful portions, and the Friday buffet is really wonderful and priced so young Airmen can afford to eat there. The servers really hustle and it's a busy place, with table space at a premium.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Wow, taste of home ... a little of a challenge to get to but quick and excellent food. Not cheap but not fast food either. All made from scratch... leave room for HUGE desserts!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Super food. Tables fill up fast which is a good sign. All ethnicities were dining. I had gyro salad.....I want one now. Wow...it was delish. Belly dancer came in as we were leaving.

Date of visit: August 2016