All reviews continental breakfast stay there again a great stay motel clerk ac downtown
Reviewed 15 February 2017

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMTX35, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I liked the staff the rooms were clean and the location was great i appreciate this one day i didnt have rent for that day they let me slide a few extra hours till i had it all thanks days inn

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMTX35, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Dear patrickmQ7107JG,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Where do I start, first when I called for the shuttle the guy was a half hour late then on top of that,once he got to the airport refuse to give me a description of his vehicle his exact words were where are you I don't have time to wait I'm leaving would not tell me where he was or what kind of vehicle he was in, I then had to use a cab that cost twice as much. then when I get to the hotel to hotel manager was very rude to me after I explain the situation. I get up to my room and Im immediately overwhelmed by the smell of urine I had to strip the bed myself take it downstairs and get new blankets the TV remote didn't work there was no water pressure there was no hot water there was no coffee and on top of all that one of the gardeners offered to get me high. Avoid this hotel at all costs

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
GMTX35, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Dear Alexander574,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough and detailed review regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMTX35, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Reviewed 26 December 2016

The staff at the counter contradicts with what's on their website. They consider an adult 11 + not 18 + like their website says. I saw a baby roach the last day I was leaving. Breakfast was poor quality food.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMTX35, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear mahmoudm714,

Thank you for reporting this incident you had in the hotel. We are already making reports about this so the management will be informed by this news. We are very sorry about your disappointment but rest assured, your concerns will be highly appreciated to better our services to our dear customers. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us.