1,255 results
All reviews great location the river walk majestic theater valet parking full kitchen waffles street noise per day valet service two blocks complimentary breakfast corner room spacious room historic building business trip sofa bed indoor pool
Reviewed 21 October 2017

This hotel is in the heart of the city which made it the obvious choice for me since I had business in the city. The staff was friendly and they got me in the room quickly...that is the end of my good experience with the hotel. The room was disgusting and looked like it wasn't prepped for my stay. I found chips and bottle caps behind the couch and through out my stay I noticed that the floor seemed to never be vacuumed. One evening I pulled up the sheets to see a dark brownish red stain on the mattress. I have never been more disgusted by a hotel in my life. I would suggest you find somewhere else to stay, because cleanliness is not a priority for this hotel. Again the front desk and the valet staff was extremely nice. I more disappointed with the cleanliness of the hotel. I won't ever stay at the brand ever again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
gruiz1, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback for the hotel. I am sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience at the hotel. This is not standard of the hotel as noted on most of the hotels reviews and again, I am sorry this happened.

I will follow up on the items mentioned to ensure no future guest will have these issues in the future.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Entirely enjoyable experience. Location was great. Close to Riverwalk and across the street from Majestic Theater. Will stay again. Very clean and large rooms. Staff was courteous and helpful. Full range of kitchen appliances and utensils if extended stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We love this review! Thank you.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Very good location. Near Riverwalk, Walgreen at the corner, cute bakery across from the hotel. walk distance to convention center in cultural area. Neat room with full kitchen. Very quiet. I would like to come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
gruiz1, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Nice, thank you.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I spent a Saturday night here using points prior to a business trip in San Antonio. The hotel is generally as expected for a mid range hotel. I had a small suite, which was clean and functional (bathroom sink was not draining well, that is the only complaint about the room). Firm bed with decent sheets and comfortable pillows (I like feather pillows). Only a little wear and tear was showing in the room and other facilities. The lobby had a slight smell to it (not sure what). I used the valet parking (no self parking). My limited interaction with hotel staff was good. I did not eat the free breakfast but instead went directly across the street to La Panaderia, which has fantastic food and coffee. Free wifi was sufficiently fast for my needs. A block and a half from the riverwalk.
Overall, it was a good experience, and I would recommend it, though there are a lot of options in downtown San Antonio. I would certainly suggest shopping around.

Stayed: October 2017

Thank you.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The hotel is located in a great location to the River Walk and many other points of interest. It is wonderfully staffed, the parking was handy and close, and the breakfast was good and had plenty of time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We are so glad to hear that you will be back!! We can't wait to be able to be you Home2 away from Home!