“Best of the best!”
Review of Cibolo Moon

Cibolo Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibolo Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 4,739 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our premier restaurant in North San Antonio features Southwestern and Mexican inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy an expansive breakfast buffet, daily Blue Plate specials, traditional Mexican favorites, outstanding Texas BBQ and more.
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Thank you so much Megan and Luis!! Love the service and knowledge of tequila! Thank you to the manager Steven!! Loved it both nights!! Yummy food and great service!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

My wife, daughters, and I stayed at the JW Marriott for five nights last week while on vacation, so we at at Cibolo Moon each morning for breakfast. We never ate dinner at this restaurant because we either ate at the pool or left the hotel at night to dine elsewhere. I have stayed at the hotel two other times, and I have eaten at the restaurant for dinner. During this stay, the waitstaff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. But the breakfast food is really just average quality, and it is terribly overpriced. For my wife, two elementary-aged children, and I to eat the breakfast buffet it was either over $60 for the early bird or $80 for the normal time. A breakfast buffet should not be this expensive, and they are gouging hotel guests because there are virtually no other options to eat elsewhere at this resort.

SF33SanAntonio, Manager at Cibolo Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience. I am happy to hear our staff were a highlight of the dining the experience. However, On behalf of my entire team, I apologize for falling short of your expectations of the breakfast buffet and its value. We do have other options such as Starbucks and a "grab and GO" breakfast in the lobby bar which provide ala carte quick serve items for future options. Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Food was ok but $26 for each person is a little high.... :( Had it not been hot I would have driven somewhere else to eat

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience. On behalf of my entire team, I apologize for falling short of your expectations. I assure you this was never our goal and will look at additional ways to bring value to our buffet diners. Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed at the Marriott San Antonio Hill Country. First night we were there we figured we'd just eat at Cibolo Moon for convenience. Thereafter, we were hooked. Food was really good, gave us a taste of Texas fare and great service, Page served us the first night and Bret Wells when we returned. Enjoyed my Chicken Enchilada with Beans/Rice (great) and a salad. Wife had tofu taco and small salad, really enjoyed. Topped off with sugar biscuits, could have made a meal of those treats! Went back a second time for taco soup, a very good burger and salad (and of course, sugar biscuits). Loved it, hope we are back in TX, would love to go back!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Waiter found my specialty beverage no problem! Super service and some of the best guacamole we've ever had.