“Great Place, Casual, Excellent TX fare”
Review of Cibolo Moon

Cibolo Moon
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibolo Moon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 4,736 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Our premier restaurant in North San Antonio features Southwestern and Mexican inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy an expansive breakfast buffet, daily Blue Plate specials, traditional Mexican favorites, outstanding Texas BBQ and more.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed at the Marriott San Antonio Hill Country. First night we were there we figured we'd just eat at Cibolo Moon for convenience. Thereafter, we were hooked. Food was really good, gave us a taste of Texas fare and great service, Page served us the first night and Bret Wells when we returned. Enjoyed my Chicken Enchilada with Beans/Rice (great) and a salad. Wife had tofu taco and small salad, really enjoyed. Topped off with sugar biscuits, could have made a meal of those treats! Went back a second time for taco soup, a very good burger and salad (and of course, sugar biscuits). Loved it, hope we are back in TX, would love to go back!

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Waiter found my specialty beverage no problem! Super service and some of the best guacamole we've ever had.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We ate breakfast here three times while staying at the hotel. We had two small children and they can eat for free with the purchase of one adult
Buffet. The pricing is in the mid-20s per person (not too bad for the offerings). The a la carte menu is pricey for what it is so
I'd stick to the buffet. The place is huge but there are a ton of guests and at times the service is spotty. That is if you can even corral your children long enough to get a seat. We often had to wait to be seated which was annoying as all get out when there were tons of unoccupied tables. Apparently they just don't have the staff or capacity to use all the tables. At an alleged 4 star hotel I shouldn't have to wait to be seated in a half empty restaurant for a buffet. The only reason this review isn't a 2 or lower is that the food was actually quite good once you can eat it. Also the place is freezing inside and crazy hot with tons of flies outside. I'd suggest they moderate the temperature inside and invest in fans outside. So the pricing may not be $50 per person like some nice hotels but they don't let you forget it isn't a nice hotel it's just a Marriott.

SF33SanAntonio, Manager at Cibolo Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience. On behalf of my entire team, I apologize for falling short of your expectations. I assure you this was never our goal and we look forward to using your feedback as a training tool for future guest interactions. Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. We always enjoyed the fabulous breakfasts. You can opt for the buffett which is awesome, you can select a limited buffett or order off the menu. All wonderful. The area is spacious, there is never a wait (at least we didn't have one). There is a cool bar and the design of the space is beautiful. I have only three words for you . . . strawberry jalapeno jelly.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

FERNANDO!!! If you ever go to cibolo moon you need to request Fernando. He is the best waiter I have ever had. Our food was amazing and the portions are huge. He explained everything on the menu and was able to answer every question we had. The food was amazing and I recommend the salsa! And after we ate he offered us a copy of coffee and brewed it fresh. It was some of the best coffee I have ever had. This was one of the best experiences I have ever had and I will tell everyone I know about how great it was. Thank you Fernando and all the staff for making it such a memorable experience!!!!