Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$115
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$174
Hotels.com
US$233
US$188
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$244
US$299
US$251
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsla canteragreat locationsmall kitchen tablemarriott silverfuture guestsfull kitchenfiesta texaswafflesthe sofa bedrooms are quietfriendly hotelrooms are greatminute drivemorning breakfasttop flooreach eveningcleaning staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and me spent the weekend at the Residence Inn @ The RIM for a little get away. This is a newer hotel and shares a very nice pool with a sister hotel adjacent to it. We had a suite on the top floor overlooking the pool and really enjoyed the high ceilings (I don't think the lower floors have it) and modern look to the suite. Bed and couch were your usual Marriott furniture, it ok but not high end.
Service was very good and all of our requests were taken care of fast and done right. The staff does a great job and I was pleased with their flexibility and follow up.
I think the only thing I didn't really like was the paper plates for the breakfast buffet.... I found the real plates and silverware under the cabinet so I just used those.

The RIM area offers tons of shopping and dinning options and it's all right there so its easy. If Six Flags is your thing it's just across the highway.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Jeff H
TeamConcord, Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Jeff H, we are so pleased your weekend getaway was everything you had hoped and that our staff was attentive to your needs throughout. It was our pleasure to have you and glad you enjoyed your accommodations with the pleasant view. Please come back and see us again soon for another relaxing and wonderful experience. All the best.

Regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and new. The room we were is was very spacious. The staff were accommodating and friendly, the breakfast was good and the location convenient. If we ever need a hotel in this area that allows pets, this will be our first choice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Overall, my experience with this hotel was great. Nothing to complain about really except for one thing- no shuttle to Six Flags. Me and my daughter tagged along with my husband on his business trip here and we chose this hotel because how close it was to Six Flags. After we checked in, I asked the person at the desk if there was a shuttle to Six Flags?? She replied there is a shuttle but it will not take you to Six Flags, but it will take you to Target, which is literally located about 400 yards from the hotel. So in order for us to take the shuttle to six flags we would have to get dropped off at target and than basically walk over there. Let me remind you that you would need to cross the busy frontage road. So I was kind of upset by this experience because why would you have six flags stated in your hotel name yet do not provide a daily shuttle over there? Me and my daughter did go to six flags on one of the days and drove there and paid the $25.01 parking fee. As we were walking to the entrance, I noticed other hotel shuttles and moms and dads dropping people off in a special area for shuttles. Doesn't make sense to me. So from the hotel, once you cross under the freeway, stand in the right lane to park at six flags. But if dropping someone off stay in the left lane to do that. I hope this helps other future guests.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Texas_Traveler77377
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was across the highway from Fiesta Texas. We checked in the evening following our visit to the theme park.

"What brings you to San Antonio," the desk clerk asked.

Sunburnt and dehydrated, followed by my lethargic family, I managed to mumble something about "Fiesta Texas," to which he responded, "We get a lot of people here for that. You can see the fireworks from our parking lot."

He then handed us our room key, as well as my "amenity" for being Marriott Silver -- a bottle of water, a pack of jelly beans, and a pack of peanuts.

We took an elevator (the doors of which were adorned with a theme park advertisement) to our floor and stumbled into our room. With a queen bed and a pull-out sofa bed, there was plenty of room for all of us to sleep.

But, then, when I pulled out the sofa bed and looked in the closet for the linens, there were none. It was fixed with a call to the front desk and delivery about 20 minutes later, but it was a magnified inconvenience considering all I wanted to do was go to sleep.

We finally got the kids settled and the lights out when a "boom" cracked from outside. I opened the drapes, looked over toward Fiesta Texas, and saw the firework display.

The girls rolled out of bed and stared in awe at the show. A front row seat to the display, without actually having to fight the crowds and traffic? We totally won there.

Breakfast the next day was... well... Residence Inn breakfast. Eggs, sausage, some bread items, cereal, yogurt, and waffles. One of the attendants was a lifesaver, helping my older daughter with the syrup dispenser while I juggled several plates and bowls.

As we were leaving, a member of the cleaning staff was chatting with another family, asking where they were headed to next and wishing them a safe journey. Then, when my toddler dumped a bowl of Froot Loops on the lobby floor, someone was immediately there to sweep it up.

I generally got the vibe that the hotel was staffed by people who took pride in their work and did their best to make those staying with them feel welcome and comfortable. Most importantly, this hospitality and consideration extended to our children.

As I foresee numerous trips to Northwest San Antonio in the coming years, this Residence Inn will remain at the top of our list.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jrryager
TeamConcord, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear jrryager,
Thank you for staying with us and for acknowledging the outstanding service you received at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags. It is wonderful to hear such great feedback about our staff and how they took care of you and your family. I am also glad that your room suited your needs so well and that you were able to see the fireworks from your window. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best,

Reviewed 24 May 2017

My husband had to travel to San Antonio for a few days for work so my son and I decided to tag along. I was a little nervous beforehand, because I knew I had to keep a toddler entertained all day and in a hotel of all places. Not the easiest of tasks! Needless to say, I shouldn't have been worried! The location is great and there are numerous shops and restaurants around. I also noticed on the way in that there is a Top Golf and iFly very close by. Two things everyone needs to try! The complimentary breakfast was great and full of things my kiddo would eat. I even had to ask a member of the staff to keep an eye on my son for me so I could fix our plates. She happily obliged and this momma is so thankful. The rooms are very nice and clean. Overall, I am very pleased with this facility and wouldn't mind staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear KaciB123,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We love hearing that your stay was enjoyable. Our associates work to provide a pleasant stay in an effort to become your hotel of choice when in the area. We look forward to your family's return trip.

Best,