Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$160
Trip.com
US$147
PricelineUS$160
Hotels.comUS$160
AlgotelsUS$174
1,967 results
All reviews free drinks the river hot dogs rooftop pool parking garage nachos evening kickback breakfast and happy hour baked potato free happy hour waffles light dinner free hot breakfast breakfast and dinner room key location is excellent king suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2022

Booked a "Two Queen Beds Deluxe" room. This hotel was wonderful! The room was clean and comfortable. All the employees I encountered were friendly and helpful. Nice free breakfast. The Kick Back in the evening, I believe it was called, was a wonderful surprise! I thought it was a time with free snacks and drinks. It was so much more...a small meal buffet was provided (great food), also had options of hot dogs and nachos. Fountain drinks and up to three alcoholic drinks were free during this as well. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was our shower didn't work. The first night only half of the water came out of the shower with the rest running out the faucet. The second night it broke completely. At 11:30pm we had to change rooms to one with a working shower. Huge inconvenience. Both the lady at the desk and the gentleman who brought us a cart and key to the other room were very nice. However, I expected to hear from the manager at some point the next day, to at least get an apology. Never happened.

Room tip: Room on the 6th floor, west/north west side, could hear traffic noise and partying on the riverwalk late at night on the weekend.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 31 August 2022

This hotel might be the best value I have ever stayed in fabulous location Great food nad beverage experience beautiful rooms parking was very convenient Lobby was like being in a high end hotel .
They have a FREE dinner buffet and happy hour

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
1  Thank rlaver357477
Reviewed 27 August 2022 via mobile

had a good stay, it's right by the end of the river. The river view is not worth anything as the trees cover any view, if that's a requirement for you. The rooms were a bit dark and dated.
Gym and pool on site, it is very close to all the attractions, walk down to the riverwalk, river cruises starting is right opposite too. A well spread breakfast with many items and a dinner in the evening with drinks are complimentary. That was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

Pictures advertised were different to what I received on arrival. Booked this hotel over many others due to the fact it had a terrace, room they gave me was very dark and overlooked a building site. The building work which was several storeys high was never mentioned at the booking stage.
Next morning complained to the manager Jeff who was very polite and accommodating, he said for me to catch up with him the next day when rooms become available, he explained about a room he had in mind which was brighter and overlooked the riverwalk.
Received a call and told my room was ready, I was happier with the better positioned room and it had an extra living space with sofa and second TV.
Hotel could do with an overhaul an upgrade, too many old fashioned fixtures and fitting definitely needs upgrading. Alarms sounded a few times, people had to leave their rooms to assemble at reception, had to walk up the 6 flights of stairs a few times. Corridors on level 6 smelt like someone was obviously smoking weed.
Couldn’t fault the staff here, all lovely and made me feel very welcome, they would do everything they could to help guests have a lovely time.

Advertised is free breakfast (poor selection) but I’m afraid this also lets the hotel down with plastic cutlery and paper cups/plates!
They gave us 3 free drinks each night with a card to cross off when we took them , come 7pm on the dot that was closed so timings very strict you can’t buy a drink there after that

Room tip: Bring your own Nescafé sachets Heard at the end of my visit they have a sister hotel…with a bar!
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2022

Great three night stay at the Drury. I had not been in a Drury since 2010 after a bad Drury Houston stay. This location met all of the basics that I need during my stay such as: 1) Clean room, 2) clean bathroom, 3) Safety. The staff were all customer focused and ready to assist. My stay was for three nights, and the room had a great view of the Riverwalk and parts of Commerce Street. The breakfast bar has something for everyone I believe, and it was a great sight to see so many Americans of all different backgrounds in the dining room eating and chatting with the table next to them. It reminded me of how great this country can be, and was a welcome distraction from the 'doom and gloom' that you see on the news. Drury should package those images in their marketing to Americans, and remind us all that we have more in common than we realize. I have no hesitation about recommending this Drury location for those visiting San Antonio.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels