“Great Breakfast”

Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Far West Side
Description: The Egg & I San Antonio, Texas breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Always enjoy coming to this restaurant for breakfast. The staff is great, food and coffee always HOT. Restaurant is clean. Easy to get to. It is worth the visit. Their two egg breakfast is the one you want.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you always have a great experience with us and that the staff is awesome as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast here and I have to say was best I've had in a long time. Very fresh and flavourful. The restaurant was impeccably clean. Had to wait a while for the food but was well worth the wait. Had the pumpkin pecan waffle...it was AMAZING! It's a good thing I don't live near by I'd be there all the time. Highly recommended!

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Thanks for the amazing review! We're happy to hear that you love our Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and had a great experience with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

After a lengthy wait to be seated I was not disappointed with anything else. The place was very clean even while busy. The wait staff were very quick and friendly. The food was fresh and pleasantly presented.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your food and experienced excellent service but are sorry for the long wait. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Although the service was a bit slow the two times we ate here, I would definitely return. The menu offers great choices for breakfast and lunch. Everything was fresh and hot when it came to the table. Prices are very reasonable. Love the fact that they actually have iced coffee as opposed to hot coffee over ice that melts and makes it very watery and tasteless. The waffles, French toast and pancakes were all very good and the portions are generous. Lots of parking.

Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Thanks so much! We're glad that you love our waffles, pancakes and french toast so much. We are sorry to hear that you experienced slow service during your visit. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

We ate here in our way to San Antonio, the breakfast was delicious, the attention to detail amazing, the coffee was hot as always should be. I definitely recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank cprieto73
Egg P, Guest Relations Manager at The Egg & I, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2016

cprieto73 thanks so much! We appreciate your visit, and it's great to know that you had a delicious breakfast with hot coffee. We hope to see you again soon!