2,287 results
All reviews bolo cookies and milk outdoor pool room service corner room six flags fiesta texas great place to stay shuttle service breakfast buffet bed was very comfortable the entire staff fitness center business trip sea world la cantera the river walk
Reviewed 17 October 2017

It is always nice to arrive at the Omni Hotel and Very hard to leave. The pool area is GREAT! We had time to relax at the pool, sit in the hot tub and get in a workout. The sauna is the best part of the pool area and they provide free cucumber water, that really quenches your thirst. The coffee is better then star-bucks

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This is such a great hotel! And it also had a nice, friendly staff. I had no problems with my check in and although I happened to be there for work, my stay was both relaxing and refreshing. Will be back for sure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Nice area and easy to get to. Great hotel for the price. Centrally located, easy in and out access. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends and family. Omni is always one of our favorite hotel chains.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stay here every year for a conference. It is centrally located in San Antonio. Rooms are always clean. Rooms are quiet. There is a pool that looks nice -- I've never been in it, but is appears to be clean -- and it's indoors. Plenty of parking. We've never had any problems there. We have always felt safe.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel is my home away from home. We always have lovely views of the hill country and downtown San Antonio from a corner room, and the location is so convenient for just about everything--except for the River Walk, but there's an Omni for that. Service and rooms are wonderful, there's plentiful free parking, and the peace and quiet are very welcome. I love this Omni.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple