Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
US$152
US$125
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$76
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$111
US$123
US$115
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$139
US$244
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,209 results
All reviewsbolocookies and milkoutdoor poolgreat hotelmedical centerroom servicecorner roomfiesta texassix flagsbreakfast buffetshuttle servicethe entire staffbed was very comfortablebusiness tripsea worldthe river walkcolonnade
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel and beds!!!
Complimentary bottled water and additional sink and make up area in our room-

Coffee delivered punctually to the door . We will try to revisit once in San Antonio again, one of my favorite cities!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hotel it's self was okay my first room was very old and was not so fresh. The tub had hair in it and shower was broken. The staff did promptly take care of me and my child moved us to another room with no questions they also were very apologetic.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Take it we didn't have reservations and more importantly, my parents were looking for a nice place to stay for a couple of days as my father had some tested done at the near by Medical Center. I spent most of the days and early evening with them at the hotel and it's atmosphere was extremely welcoming and hospitable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Booked a reservation a month in advance and got the room I wanted with a beautiful view on two sides of the room. I spoke to Richard about setting something up for my girlfriend for my birthday and he was extremely helpful and kind on the phone. He offered to set up my room with a bottle of wine and some macrons on the hotel and I asked for rose petal decor! He only charged me for the price of the petals and it was all set up beautifully. The rooms are a little older but nonetheless nice and the ambiance of the hotel is amazing! Definitely would come back again and would recommend it to others

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

The perfect San Antonio hotel if you are not looking for the riverwalk area. Located in north west San Antonio off I10, the hotel is well maintained and the staff appears to be long time employees. The hostess at the breakfast restaurant said she had been with the hotel for 32 years.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple