La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$178
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$153
BestDay.com
  • Pool
US$139
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Reviewed 1 January 2017

Last minute stay to see Riverdale with holiday lights. Pros-Rooms were updated, beds were comfortable and check out was a breeze! Cons-hour wait for check-in, had to ask for towels, (large baskets of dirty towels & sheets sitting in lower level outside both days), continental breakfast poor, dirty floors.

1  Thank Joanne P
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We had a terrible experience here to say the least. I booked 6 rooms for a family vacation at the property, as the location is right by the Alamo, and a 10-15 minute walk from the riverwalk. At arrival, the staff did not have my reservation, and were extremely unhelpful.

After that, once we were able to check-in, ALL of our 6 rooms were disgusting, beds were not made, floors and bathrooms were dirty, there was hair all over the tub, bed sheets completely dirty, and no shower towels in the rooms.

I honestly can't believe someone would consider this room as "check-in" ready. After reporting this to the front desk, the staff was extremely rude and unhelpful, specially the GM (Ana Mercado). I work in the hospitality industry, and it is unbelievable that a person with her skill-set can be the GM of a so called hotel.

To make things worse, as my booking was non-refundable, I demanded a refund, and the staff shared with me that my card was not going to be charged until check-out, so there was nothing to worry, as they would not charge my card. I even got an email from the GM saying my card would not be charged, and they would not charge me the cancellation. However, once I tried using my credit card later on that day, my card was maxed out. The hotel had made 11 charges on my card to an amount that was 3 times the amount booked.

This was unbelievable, as it ruined my vacation, and they were not willing nor able to revert the charges. They could not care less about my situation, and just kept saying it was going to be dealt with. This is the apex of poor service, lack of competence, and borderline fraud.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE EVER! Pay more to stay at a better place, or if you are on a budget, stay at the Rodeway Inn next door as it very similar priced, and rooms are a bit older, but worth the stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay here, ever!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Luis A
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Always use days inn. This location several times before. It certainly could do with updating and cleaness has taken a big drop. Too sad

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family