“Happy to See You Again”

US$99.99*
San Antonio Gold Pass
Ranked #1 of 268 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: The Paseo del Rio is San Antonio's favorite attraction. You can shop, dine, lounge in a cafe, or simply stroll along and let the strumming mariachi soothe your spirit.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited the Riverwalk many times.

We were visiting a small town near San Antonio for a weekend wedding and my teenage daughter suggested we go to the Riverwalk.

My immediate response was negative. I just felt like I had been there, done that & it was getting a little seedy as I recalled.

After visiting once again, I have to say that my love of the San Antonio Riverwalk has been renewed!!

It looked good. It was clean.

This was a Sunday morning visit with crisp cool weather, just before Thanksgiving.

Lots of families.

We took the boat tour. They have brand new boats. The guide pointed out a nice mix of history and quirky details. Fun facts for everyone.

Everything was as charming as I remembered, if not more so.

Kudos to San Antonio for its history and charm.

They will be celebrating 300 years next year.

I recommend visiting earlier on a Sunday, to avoid some of the rowdiness of the evenings.

Beautiful during holiday season.

Write a ReviewReviews (20,700)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great area to walk around. The history and scenery and people in this area are so great. Beautiful location to take a stroll, have a bite to eat and a drink, relax and enjoy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We only had a day and so much to see! I highly recommend taking the river cruise! So much to do and see!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack featuring fabulous crab dishes and buckets right on River Walk. Then had a romantic walk there with my GF with lights all over. No mosquitoes Many boats ferrying tourist sailed by, making it looking like Venice water taxi.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Riverwalk downtown is the center of activity, and therefore very crowded, especially at night. Be car evil, as the walkway is vey narrow in spots, and frequently lack railing. We walked from downtown to the Pearl, pleasant walk along the River, some beautiful spots along the way, took the water taxi back, very relaxing.