“Exciting!”

and up
SeaWorld® San Antonio
Ranked #27 of 266 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Immerse yourself in the wonders of the sea. Experience up-close animal interactions and dive into the world beneath the waves on thrilling rides, like the Great White coaster. Enjoy awe-inspiring shows like the beautiful and powerful One Ocean(R) featuring Shamu(R), or laugh along at our comical show Pets Ahoy, featuring locally-rescued animals. And don't miss the all-new Discovery Point, where you can experience dolphins through nose-to-bottlenose encounters. Together through inspiration, education and personal animal connections we can make a difference in the natural world we share. Discover your memories that will last a lifetime at SeaWorld(R) San Antonio.
San Antonio, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Exciting!”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great venue of attractions and shows, not to mention the food and stuff.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
San Antonio, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun for kids and adults alike.”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Great holiday shows and fireworks (when we aren't in a drought!). Shamu and dolphin shows are super and worth the wait.

Mustang, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Disappointed in 2011 Visit”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

This is my second visit in the past 10 years. My daughter is now 12 years old and I figured she would enjoy SeaWorld. I can't speak for her, but I can't say how disappointed I was in the lack of service from the employees. We visited on a peak day...very, very busy. It never seems that SeaWorld ever has enough staff to handle the large crowds. Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying...I don't mind large crowds as long as the crowds are being managed. There are neevr enough cashiers, never enough ride attendants, and not enough restrooms! I will never go back. I've done my good parent job with my three kids; now it's there turn to decide if they want to go. ONE GOOD THING: the Killer Whale Show is excellent, but the rest of the park lacks professionlism.

2 Thank MARK L
San Antonio, Texas, USA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

After having a season pass for years, I hadn't returned to Sea World in a long time. I took my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter, not expecting to stay long and with lowered expectations of her enjoyment capacity. She loved it! The Sesame Street preschool area was a huge hit and she enjoyed the rides with no fear. The water fountain/splash area was fun for her too, though I wasn't prepared to chase after her in normal clothes! I got a bit wetter than I wanted, but she was wild with excitement. The sea otter show was fun, but the theater experience wasn't a hit with her. The Shamu show that closed our 6-hour day there was simply tremendous. She had fallen asleep, but awoke just when the whales were entering the big arena area. She is still talking about it a year later and I can't wait to take her back soon! It's pricey, but I'm going for a season pass this year. Two trips pay for it!

BOERNE
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“you are going to get wet”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

easy access to in San Antonio, TX. it's kind of like the zoo, the animals don't always come out and play. if you are here for only one day you may not see the whales do anything. they might have one swim out just to say they had a show or cancel a show altogether. it can be a big disappointment to the kids.
so that's why i don't rate it to high. i know this might sound lame but you better like the smell of fish, especially with our humidity.

1 Thank GREG W