“Friendly staff, decent food.”
Review of Rockafellas

Rockafellas
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockafellas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 231 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Staff from our waitress to the bus people were incredibly friendly. The place was packed but you never felt rushed. I had fish and chips and the portion was huge and pretty tasty. My friend had a burger and dessert and was happy with her choices. Only issue...and it's not the restaurants fault...really long wait to use the woman's washroom. Not sure if people from the street were sneaking in or what but had to wait about 5 min to get to use the facilities.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

So mind you it is October in Salem, so the town was super busy. We were ok with waiting. They took our name and number and texted us when are table was ready so we could still be out shopping and not have to sit and just wait for an hour. So we sat down and in took a long time for us to be recognized that we were there. Our waiter Jack came over and apologized that is took so long, so no problem we gave him the benefit of a doubt. He took our order, and how we wanted our food cooked, I wanted a coffee to come with my meal and we told him we wanted out check split. Took a while to get our food but ok it is busy we understand. Our food came out and our waiter did not bring it to us someone else did. And a Coffee did not come out till I was almost done with my meal. Our hamburgers were over cooked not how I ordered it. My hamburger was chard (ordered medium rare). We ended up eating it because our waiter never came over. We were almost completely done eating by the time he came to check on us and told him what was wrong with the food but were hunger so we ate it. He did not really say anything and then we felt ignored after that. Finally he gave us our check and he did not split the bill. It was just all around bad experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

I have to stop here every year to get my Shipyard pumpkin Ale with the cinnamon sugar rim! Good food but they were out of a lot of things on a Wed. Great service though.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

It was cold, but we ate outside because we were starving. Service was good, the menu is great. We had flatbreads . Let me tell ya, when it’s cold, and you’re sitting outside, and they bring that warm delicious flatbread, you will forget about the cold temps. Veggie flatbread was the best by far. After a few mix drinks for dessert wink wink, the cold will really go,away.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We got there and put our name on the list at about 4:45pm. We were told 15 minutes for a wait time. Considering it was rather busy and having worked in the restaurant industry, I knew it would be longer then 15 mins. Which is fine and my wife and I were understanding. Well...an HOUR later I go up and check on where we were on the list and she says we were next. 10 minutes later we get sat, took about another 10 for anyone to acknowledge us and get our order. Ok here's where it gets good. My wife and I got burgers and they came out so quick!! They were cooked perfect and so tasty! As a sidenote, if it wasn't Salem I would of walked out long before we got sat but it was busy as all get out and everywhere else was as well! Will try somewhere different next time.

Been to Rockafellas? Share your experiences!