“SUCCESS!!!!”
Review of Custom House Rotisserie - CLOSED

Custom House Rotisserie
Cuisines: American
Description: The restaurant is listed on yelp.com with over 40 reviews.
Description: The restaurant is listed on yelp.com with over 40 reviews.
Reviewed 28 November 2015

I visited CHR a year ago in 2014 while visiting for Halloween. AWFUL experience.

I went back in October 2015 and had one of the BEST meals I've ever had in Salem, MA!
I went on Halloween afternoon. Naturally the place had a line, but I got in and ordered before the crowd. The Thanksgiving sandwich was worth traveling from California.
When I return in October 2016, you can bet I'll be dropping by for that menu item again!
They also handled the holiday CROWD very well in a timely fashion. It was such a turn around from my experience there in 2014. WELL DONE!

2  Thank disney_witch

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Great sandwich which includes a complete meal on a large bun. There chickens and turkey dinners are great. Service is friendly and fast.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

The Thanksgiving sandwich was really good! The service was quick and the food was tasty! There is outdoor and indoor seating. There was no public restroom however for the restaurant.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We'll be honest, when we walked in, we weren't altogether sure we'd picked the 'right' restaurant. There was nobody else eating there and it just looked like a little run down place when we walked in the door. We opted to eat outside, and the food was FANTASTIC (similar to a home cooked meal with extra trimmings)! Portion sizes were huge. The staff came out to check on us a few times and were courteous and helpful. We've eaten at many upscale restaurants that don't make nearly as high quality food! So glad we tried this place ! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I love there Turkey and they are so nice ! They deliver and are always so nice ! They even cook for my dog and they have delivered many times