Book In Advance

from US$12.00
from US$20.00
from US$16.00
More Info
All reviews unique shops salem witch fun shopping candlelight tour lots of shops walk around t shirts harry potter great place to visit halloween october costumes souvenirs spell lore series info
Reviewed 15 September 2017

There are some very unique shops here, many of them very old and quaint and linked to spirituality, witchcraft, psychics etc. I actually had a very surreal experience after visiting one of the shops which contained an altar area on which you could post a message for somebody who has sadly passed over. Apparently weekly the 'witches' who work in the shop do a ritual reading out the full names of the people on the board to ensure that they pass over safely. I wrote the names of both of my grandparents who both sadly recently died in the past year and exactly one week later I had an incredibly vivid dream about both of them, with both of them saying how well they were. I definitely believe this was linked to my visit to the shop in Salem. You can buy all sorts of unique gifts in the shops in this area. It is definitely worth a visit, a really unique experience despite the many tourists!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

It's most definitely a tourist trap, but there's lots of interesting shops. Most open at ten, so don't get there early like I did.

My favorite shop was the comic store, it's huge with tons of comics and related items. Got my geek on for real!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Very touristy type of area. Sort Witch city central. Lots of shops and exhibits touting the towns claim to fame.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

So we popped in the car from Boston for the short ride up to Salem. We started our day with the Village, because, despite what the name implies, it is indoors.
So, the front room with items for sale has some cute souvenirs at a reasonable price. It's always a relief when one of my kids wants a tee-shirt or a hat, and is only $15, not $30
The tour of the village is entertaining, but rather brief. Honestly, $69 for our family of five for this, along with the wax museum across the street, is really pretty steep. I don't think the two of them combined took maybe 45 total to walk thru. So, one of those things you kinda have to do it, but feel like it is 'tourist' priced.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This was a fun stop activity.i had a good time.the museum was good and there were some cute things in the gift shop.great to check out if you want a lighter side activity of salem