“Great pub food and service”

Maggie Spillane's Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggie Spillane's Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Went with our daughter and fiancé for lunch after shopping at Ridgehill Mall. Great menu and well prepared. We all had something different and everyone was satisfied. The quantity of all the dishes were excellent and just right for each of us. I had the spicy chicken Club and it was perfect with cheese, chicken and bacon with a more than full helping of spicy fries to go with it. My daughter and her fiancé eat there on Fridays as a treat to save cooking at the start of the weekend and have had most of the menu items. They said they have always had a great meal no matter what they picked. There was over a dozen beers on tap and more bottled. A Saturday afternoon lunch was busy but well served and not rushed. I would recommend it for anyone in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I live near Maggie Spillane's. The food is good. Typical diner/pub food. They have outside rooftop eating. Which is nice in the summer.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to meet friends after work great burgers and fries also has a nice roof top bar for

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This place is really awesome. Went there last night because it was the only place showing the boxing fight. To my pleasant surprise, the place was huge. Lots of space, and the perfect bar setting that you're looking to just have a couple of drinks and relax. The rooftop is gorgeous also. It's such a big space and they have 3 bars and had tons of TV's everywhere. The food here was also great. I had wings and they were delicious. All in all I would definitely come back. Really awesome place.

1  Thank Geneva A
Reviewed 20 April 2017

It had been over a year since my last visit. This time I sat on the open deck area on top of the place. When the weather is good, this is the best place in the area to stop. I walked up from the Fleetwood Metro North station and had a few beers. I felt very relaxed.