Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$68
US$59
Hotels.comUS$66
PricelineUS$59
Expedia.comUS$66
FindHotelUS$66
eDreamsUS$59
HurbUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2020

My room had no cold water and when I asked the desk if they would provide some bottled water when they refused. I told the management that I want my money back which they refused. These people have exceptionally poor customer service skills. if you want to be treated with the respect a paying customer deserves avoid this place.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2020

Me and my boyfriend have been staying here for a week, I have to say this place is great!!! The employees are polite and do care about their customers. Tammy the manager is a lovely lady and very professional. I feel very safe here I love it that you have come through the front door in order to get to your room. Also there is a mini refrigerator and microwave in the room+++++

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2020

While on a business trip that required stays at 3 different quality Inn hotels (1 night in Shreveport Louisiana followed by a night at the Midland Texas Quality Inn and finally here is Tucson, Arizona). The first two locations were great with nothing but great customer service. Upon my arrival at the Tucson location I walked into the lobby to check in but had to wait because another customer was in the middle of complaining about their room having various broken amenities as well as the lack of fresh towels as her room hasn't been provided new ones for 2 days (the only reason I know the details is because the tone on both sides wasn't very low to say the least). After the clerk finished with the upset customer it was my turn...without any type of friendly greeting by the clerk I was told to give her my last name and photo ID which I provided. While the clerk proceeded on making a photo copy of my passport card I was told that they needed a $50 security deposit (mind you my reservation at all 3 locations was being paid by my employer and the company CC was on file already). I advised this clerk that the previous two locations never took any form of deposit and although my ID was used to verify my identity the other branches did not make a photo copy like she did here in Arizona). After asking if I would recieve the copy she made of my passport card upon check out I was told NO and that this location keeps all ID copies on file for 3 years....WTF???? At this point I had enough and the clerk said that if I dont like those terms I can go stay elsewhere and so I did but not until I got my ID photocopy back.

Who knows, maybe every employee here was having an off night the evening of my visit, but based on the 2.5 star rating I highly doubt that's the case.....ANYONE PLANNING ON STAYING HERE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2020

We stayed here one night. The Gem Show was in town so parking was at a premium for guests. Lobby was clean and welcoming. Staff was friendly. Our room appeared to have a fresh coat of paint throughout. New carpeting. The bathroom fixtures were also new with granite counter top and shower enclosure. The bathtub had been recently re-glazed. We had 2 queen beds with 4 pillows on each bed and we found the beds comfortable. Although the building is older, it looks nice and clean inside.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Kitty Y
Reviewed 17 February 2020

To be fair they were in the middle of the Tucson Gem, Mineral & Fossil Showcase. But parking was a big issue, they constantly were rearranging area's for breakfast, and the ice machine was out-of-order. We had to run the hot water for 10-min before it was luke warm.

Room tip: 2nd floor better.
Date of stay: February 2020