Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$68
US$59
Hotels.comUS$66
Expedia.comUS$66
PricelineUS$59
TripadvisorUS$59
ZenHotels.com
HurbUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019

Hotel is aging but seem to be trying with new pavement being installed. Other areas hopefully will be done. Staff friendly, nearby restaurants, good wifi and tv, easy access from roads. Breakfast ok.
I had an incident where someone came into hotel at night and knocked on doors but staff handled it very well.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 5 October 2019

I was looking for a simple place to sleep, at a low price. Although the hotel is an older building, the rooms have been upgraded. My room was very clean and comfortable. The upstairs balcony was certainly a plus.The bathroom shined. My only gripe was that staff didn't work harder at picking up litter, including beer cans and other litter, on the grounds.

Room tip: Upstairs offers more privacy
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Harry_Hughes3
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Place is dirty, room not cleaned, curtains ripped, not all bedding had been refreshed. Garbage container outside overflowing. We did not even want to stay there. This hotel is not representative of Quality Inns. I believe that this hotel does a disservice to Choice hotels.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt S
Reviewed 6 May 2019 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE! The rooms are old, dirty and not entirely cleaned. My first night stay ended with my finding bed bugs on my sheets. I highly do not recommend this place.

If one bed has bed bugs, one can only imagine how many other beds have it as well.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ryrybegay
Reviewed 30 April 2019

We've stayed at many Quality Inns and aren't picky, but this one is sorely lacking the quality you expect.

When we got to the room the wifi didn't work. We were tired and said we'd deal with it later. We got into bed and turned on the tv but it didn't work. I told my wife, let's just go to sleep. Then, could hear the people in the next room and traffic noise all night.

In the morning when we told reception a out the issues the mangers attitude was, if you're not happy you can just check out early. No attempt to make things right. I've read reviews where people complained and were offered a refund if they checked out early but then couldn't get the refund so we decided to bear it.

Issues in the room:

- dirty cobwebs in the curtains, very dirty shower curtain, carpets not vacuumed, dirt in the corners.

-plumbing issues- had to hold down the lever the whole time for the toilet to flush, tub/shower drain very show so you're standing in standing water, sink leaks water all over the top of the vanity.

Issues of the Hotel:

-pool is filthy, not usable.

-door to the parking lot was propped open by a rock several times, trash was left in the parking lot and around the hotel for two days. It's probably other guests doing this but it shows the hotel has no one walking the grounds.

Skip this place!