“I Won't Stay Here Again”
Review of Hilton Tucson East

Hilton Tucson East
Ranked #48 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I have stayed here many Christmases on an annual trip to see family, so I am familiar with this hotel. I have been a silver Hilton Honors member since I started traveling for work in 2002, and I have stayed at Hilton properties from Philadelphia to Albuquerque, and from Miami to Fairbanks.. This hotel has a problem with housekeeping. I have seen room service plates and cups in the hallway when I leave at 10:00 in the morning, and when I return back at 9:00 at night, and they are still there. I've see bags of soiled linens in the hallway at 9:00 at night that are still there at 10:00 the next morning. And three of the six days I stayed here no one serviced my room. Just gross. The construction is ongoing and the public areas have been cold because the heat has been broken. It may be fixed now because it seemed a little warmer a bit ago. I've been offered 5000 Hilton Honors points but that is nothing when a night in the hotel costs 20,000-30,000 points. There are other Hilton properties in town...

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This property is near the saguaro National Park East side. I only stayed one night. The staff were very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The digital key didn’t work but can easily do without one. I had room 400 which had a nice view of the mountains that looked beautiful during sunrise. Breakfast had a great selection and good coffee. The price was very reasonable for a Hilton hotel - it may be because the property is undergoing renovations but it didn’t detract from my stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The rooms here are fine - nothing spectacular and a little noisy, but they're fine! This hotel is also undergoing renovations, which I think is a very positive thing and didn't detract us from staying here. And when the restaurant was actually open, the food was good. Restaurant staff were also friendly. However, the customer service we received from the front desk was awful. The lady who checked us in was friendly, but the front desk agent the next morning treated us with so much disrespect. I was honestly shocked at how rude she was to me over the phone. When I spoke to her in person, she didn't greet me or make eye contact with me once, even when I was standing directly in front of her checking in (I had two reservations, one arriving the following day after I arrived initially). She didn't say more than two words to me, either. And instead of politely asking for my ID and credit card, she simply held her hand out - without even looking at me or saying anything at all. She treated us so poorly. It's definitely something that would keep me from coming back to this hotel. Also - when we stayed there, the fitness center was still in working condition and an employee, in his uniform, was utilizing one of the treadmills. Not a big deal, but kind of weird?

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Very good hotel, clean staff nice lobby, very nice amenities. The staff was pleasant and very accommodating, made the stay pleasant. The room was nice, set up is efficient. The room was clean. Bed was comfortable Definitely know what you will get when you stat at a Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This property was close to the Saguaro National Park(Rincon) which was our intended hiking purpose the following morning.I was fully aware they were being renovated but was confident of the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple