1,117 results
All reviews executive floor nice hotel front desk staff hotel restaurant air conditioner continental breakfast business trip room was clean and comfortable nice stay fitness center pool and hot tub saguaro national park happy hour elevator mountains refrigerator
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This property is near the saguaro National Park East side. I only stayed one night. The staff were very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The digital key didn’t work but can easily do without one. I had room 400 which had a nice view of the mountains that looked beautiful during sunrise. Breakfast had a great selection and good coffee. The price was very reasonable for a Hilton hotel - it may be because the property is undergoing renovations but it didn’t detract from my stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2018

The rooms here are fine - nothing spectacular and a little noisy, but they're fine! This hotel is also undergoing renovations, which I think is a very positive thing and didn't detract us from staying here. And when the restaurant was actually open, the food was good. Restaurant staff were also friendly. However, the customer service we received from the front desk was awful. The lady who checked us in was friendly, but the front desk agent the next morning treated us with so much disrespect. I was honestly shocked at how rude she was to me over the phone. When I spoke to her in person, she didn't greet me or make eye contact with me once, even when I was standing directly in front of her checking in (I had two reservations, one arriving the following day after I arrived initially). She didn't say more than two words to me, either. And instead of politely asking for my ID and credit card, she simply held her hand out - without even looking at me or saying anything at all. She treated us so poorly. It's definitely something that would keep me from coming back to this hotel. Also - when we stayed there, the fitness center was still in working condition and an employee, in his uniform, was utilizing one of the treadmills. Not a big deal, but kind of weird?

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

Very good hotel, clean staff nice lobby, very nice amenities. The staff was pleasant and very accommodating, made the stay pleasant. The room was nice, set up is efficient. The room was clean. Bed was comfortable Definitely know what you will get when you stat at a Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This property was close to the Saguaro National Park(Rincon) which was our intended hiking purpose the following morning.I was fully aware they were being renovated but was confident of the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 31 December 2017

This Hilton is under renovation but I don't think it includes the bathroom fixtures as one of our rooms had a broken toilet seat and one had a toilet that wouldn't stop running.
There was NO ice on any of the floors. The front desk had us riding the elevator to each floor to check and then finally gave us some ice from the front desk area. Our "new" refrigerator was not working and we found out a day later, when our food was warm, that it had never been plugged in. One of our rooms had very little t.p. in it and the maids cart had NONE so we had to call the front desk and wait 20 minutes for more to be delivered to the room.
The rooms were comfortable and the furnishings are nice but the maids are not vacuuming the rooms very well if at all. The new night light mirrors can be annoying for people who like darker surroundings to sleep in but you can always shut the bathroom door.
Our reservation was not ready at 3pm, which is check-in time. We waited until 4pm for two of the three rooms. The pool and hot tub are closed until mid to late Feb.
I don't think Hilton should be charging full price for these rooms until they get the renovations done and staff hired to service the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family