1,108 results
All reviews executive floor very nice hotel front desk staff hotel restaurant air conditioner continental breakfast room was clean and comfortable business trip nice stay fitness center pool and hot tub saguaro national park happy hour elevator atrium mountains refrigerator
Reviewed 9 November 2017

It turned out I couldn't even stay the night after checking in because the room was stuffy and hot and reeked with a sickening, intense paint odor. The building is under renovation, hence the paint fumes, but letting the room ventilate with the action of a working HVAC unit (and maybe even a fan besides) for a few hours before any guest attempted to occupy it, which should have been do-able, would have helped considerably. Despite maintenance staff reprogramming the HVAC unit, the air-conditioning wouldn't kick in and I could feel the room getting hotter, way too hot and stuffy for sleeping. Then I found the second room staff offered, the only other available, much the same. Also: Both were cramped and had few charging outlets, inconveniently placed. From what I could see at night, around in-progress construction, the lobby and grounds do look attractive. Certainly, the location is convenient. So the front desk staff must have checked me out again when I returned my bottled water and declared I must leave because the room was making me feel ill. As soon as outdoor air hit in the parking lot, I felt much better, so I drove on.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ECP-Writes
Reviewed 1 November 2017

There was a bug in my bed. Burger from room service was raw, and eggs in breakfast buffet were slimy. Waffles gone at 745 am, staff member was asked if there was any more mix, she just walked off. Hotel is not close to a freeway either, took a long time to get to it on surface streets

1  Thank stephaniehE3331MO
Mary Beth S, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Hello Stephanie and thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are disappointed to learn you were not satisfied with your stay. If you'd like to discuss the condition of your room, please contact the hotel directly at 520-721-5600 and ask for the General Manager. We take any pest report seriously and want to be sure it was addressed immediately. We are surprised to hear you were dissatisfied with the food and buffet. We receive many compliments on not only the menu items and buffet, but also our service. And while the hotel is not adjacent to the interstate, our location on the East Side of Tucson puts us in close proximity to many of Tucson's major employers and attractions. We hope you visit again so you can experience the service and hospitality for which we are known.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Staff from the front desk, room service, the restaurant and conference support was terrific. Room was super comfortable. Loved the walk around the wash as an alternative to the fitness center. Food at all meals was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased you enjoyed not only the facility and surroundings, but also our fantastic staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Ongoing Construction and a faulty elevator caused some initial issues but they were resolved. The breakfast dining and service was quite pleasant. The room layout had a few issues. Overall the value of the stay was quite high.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I was struck by the exceptional hospitality demonstrated by the staff. I commend all those whom I came into contact with. The renovation was a minor intrusion but is needed. The rooms are starting to show their age and certainly need more electrical outlets for today's high tech traveler. The beds are comfortable and the necessary amenities are provided. The next comment is not meant to be a criticism but a source of information for those who may want to consider it. The Hilton is a long stop and go ride out busy Broadway from the interstate, downtown, and the University of Arizona. The far east Tucson location may not be attractive to some.

Room Tip: Try to avoid areas under rennovation
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple