1,108 results
All reviews executive floor very nice hotel front desk staff hotel restaurant air conditioner continental breakfast room was clean and comfortable business trip nice stay fitness center pool and hot tub saguaro national park happy hour elevator atrium mountains refrigerator
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This hotel is currently undergoing renovations, and promises to be refreshed and updated. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. The restaurant is delicious and the bar staff were knowledgeable and quick. A great hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I was greatly disappointed by my experience. On a previous two week stay I enjoyed a suite on the 7th floor. My stay included a great view of the mountains and a bath robe in my room. Each day there was a Happy hour on my floor. I was able to enjoy the pool in the evening and the whirlpool in the mornings after my early morning run. They even had a seafood buffet on Fridays. None of this was available on this trip. The entire first floor was being renovated. Both the pool and whirlpool were closed. I was told no suites were available. No Happy hour. No seafood buffet. My room faced the back lot of the hotel. I feel it is inappropriate to take reservations while the hotel is being renovated without first informing the guest of the amenities that are not available. The staff was excellent but I feel the management has let them down also by not informing guest before booking the reservations that the hotel is under construction.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mary Beth S, Director of Sales at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback John. We regret you had a less that desirable experience. We are working diligently to complete the renovation to provide you and all our guests with a fantastic experience. We have listed the renovation on our website and have done our best to communicate to future travelers. I am sorry that in your case we were unable to advise you of the updates. We hope you give our property another chance on your return to Tucson.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

First time at this hotel. Even though this hotel was undergoing renovation, we had no issues at check-in or check-out. Staff was awesome. Breakfast buffet was good. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Cecil S

Cecil - thank you so much for your review! We will share your wonderful comments with the staff and hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Tucson.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Best Secret in Tucson. During a remodel the discounted price is incredible. The Hilton brand has not been affected. The quality of the room the food and staff are as you expect from the Hilton. What a wonderful idea for the hotel to offer such a discount while they're under construction. I did miss using the pool/Jacuzzi but for that price who can beat it.
My friend was in the hospital close by so I stayed 2 separate times.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda M

Hello Linda and thank you for the wonderful feedback. The staff has worked very hard to maintain a wonderful guest experience, even through a renovation. Your positive comments will be shared. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Nice Staff; however, noisy renovations and tub and sink wouldn't drain. When you walk in unable to check in at the bottom level due to construction. Noise was a problem around 7 am. Sink nor tub drained; bathed in standing dirty water. I advised Staff and checked out.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hello and thank you for the review. The renovation is progressing nicely and the Front Desk will soon be back to its lobby location. We hope you stop by to see all the changes on your next visit.