Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$95
Hotels.comUS$61
Orbitz.comUS$61
PricelineUS$95
Agoda.comUS$95
TravelocityUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2019

This inn gets a 4-star rating because of the most excellent management. We had a problem with our prepaid room via Expedia. When the problem couldn't be resolved, the manager immediately offered a refund, and went to the trouble to contact Expedia, wait for Expedia to return the call, and then made sure that a full refund was to be given. Other rooms in this budget-priced inn were probably adequate for the price. What is certain is that management will do whatever possible to have satisfied guests.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel room was cheap about $30 cheaper than the hotel across the street and the staff was a lot friendlier. However, our room had a shower curtain and bed sheets with holes that needed to be thrown out. Also the ceiling had spots that could have been dirt, but most likely was blood splatter. Overall it met our needs though.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 758nicholass
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Considering every other hotel in Tucson is over 100 bills or in dire need of demolition this hotel is pretty good. Quick check in and everything worked. Coffee and pastries in the morning is an added bonus.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 56003Richard
Reviewed 7 April 2015

I was a pervious customer on multiple occasions the first week of April 2015. I had rented a room on multiple days within a week time span for convenience of location at Stone Inn, 1248 N Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705.

Unfortunately, I was not only greeted with disgruntled management every time, but the rooms I was given were beyond insufficient due to a number of issues, including non workable phones, no clocks, no tv cable, and multiple wifi interruptions. I am also disappointed with the disrespect of service with both check in and check out. I was billed different amounts and experienced multiple deficiencies that were not disclosed.

When trying to resolve the problems, I was meant with extreme hostility from management in manner that is disrespectful.

As a customer, I would recommend going next door to any other establishment. This clearly is not a business that respects their customers at all.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I've never paid a deposit for my room key - $5. The design of the door does not allow the person to bolt lock it from the inside…only a flimsy chain lock. The room looked clean overall but badly needs an upgrade. None of the three wifi channels connected. The bathroom came with shampoo but no soap at all. A bathroom light was missing and there was no cover to the lights. I could hear "adult sounds" in two different rooms - above and next to my room. Yes, thin walls come with this sort of property. This property should have had a price tag at half of what it was offered for. I did get my $5 deposit returned.

Date of stay: February 2015