Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$66
Hotels.comUS$66
eDreamsUS$66
Expedia.comUS$66
Orbitz.comUS$66
TripadvisorUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2020

EXTREMELY RUDE FRONT DESK AGENT NAMED GEORGIA. Doesn't seem happy to do her job. Just asked some general questions and she kept sighing and rolling her eyes. BE grateful to have a job at this economical climate, lady. Will not stay at a Best Western anymore because of her.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank AdotLaw
Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2020

It is disheartening to see your comments. We apologize for any issues in service that you encountered during your visit. Rest assured, we have addressed your concerns with our team. If you are ever in the area again, allow us to change your perceptions.

Reviewed 11 July 2020

I've stayed in some questionable hotels and have never taken pictures. This was so bad I had to make the effort in hopes of saving others from our experience. For the sake of your wellbeing, stay away from this place. My teen daughters (12 and 14) and I stayed here for two nights. One bed in a room that size would have been “cozy,” but two queen beds made the place cramped. The bathroom was beyond dirty, beyond tiny, and needed recaulked. Whoever oversees maintenance should be fired as they have no clue as to what they are doing…or maybe they do but just don’t bother/care...or maybe the management just doesn't care. Check out pictures of the front door. Out of plumb, poorly framed door, and just ridiculous. I'm glad I was paying my own utility bill. You really can’t see in the second pic just how dirty the wall by the front door, but you can see how the switch cover was too small for the hole created. This was the case for nearly all switches and outlets in the room, so it looked like a black line outlined all outlets. Made it look dirtier than it was...like that was possible. Motel personnel was grumpy. I always felt like I was bothering people at the front desk (and I only dealt with them for check in and check out). Clientele seemed bottom of the barrel. I made sure we were in the room by dusk. Next door neighbor walked her unleashed pit bull around the grounds like it was her property. Although they were still advertising the continental breakfast when I booked the room, nothing was provided in the morning. Other hotels will provide a brown bag breakfast during this virus lock down. I don't care how low their prices go (and I'm always a sucker for a good deal), I would never stay here again!

Room tip: Go down the street and find another place to stay.
Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank Arr Jay R
General Manager, Guest Services / Front Office at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

While we're grateful that we had the opportunity to host you during your time in Tucson, we're disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations. Guests are always encouraged to share any concerns they have with our front desk team as they are always happy to address any issues.
It's always our goal to provide clean, comfortable accommodations at a competitive rate for the area. Your feedback will be discussed to ensure we're consistently meeting our high standards.
As your travels continue, we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 8 March 2020

This hotel is horrible. Do not stay here, unless you dont care about your safety. I am not aware if this area of town, however by reading the reviews i figured it was a quick, inexpensive hotel that i needed for one night. First. You walk in, the front desk clerk has no teeth. The office smells like smoke. You have to put a $1 deposit on a key card (what the heck??), then drive over to a gate (like a jail) to enter a code to let you park. As far as the room goes... WOAH. Again, smells like smoke ( I asked for a non-smoking) the coffee table and couch looked like it was from an alley. I could go on and on. Dont stay here unless you own some sort of protection.

Lastly, every photo that is online is a LIE. It absolutely does not look like this.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Q9893LBsuzannem
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear Jill,
Guest feedback is always appreciated and welcome as it helps us pinpoint the areas where we still have room for improvement. Rest assured, our guest safety is always top of mind. We apologize that you felt uncomfortable.
Our housekeeping team has been notified of the concerns you expressed so that we can look into this matter promptly.
Please consider giving us another chance to host you the next time you're in the area so that we can offer you a stay that is more representative of our true value.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

Room was mediocre clean. Wouldn’t have walked around barefoot. Bathroom was clean. Coffee was good. Black out curtains allowed us to sleep in late. Bed is old, but we got what we paid for. The room smelled vaguely like smoke so we had to wash everything we brought with us to clear the smell. The woman at the front desk was all business, but still respectful unlike other reviews I’ve read. In a pinch we’d go back.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2020

If you are planning a trip to Nepal and want to practice staying in a cramped, dirty space, then this is the place to try. The bathroom was so small that you will need to shut the door to sit on the toilet. And don’t walk barefoot unless you need to build your immune system against unseen critters. Plan for a long stay at the check in counter because there are paper forms to fill out. Yikes! In this day and time - paper forms - really? And the photos are not the at all representative of the counter area that I saw. Of course, as mentioned in another post, there was a 24 hour notice to cancel. I ate the charge and left. Avoid this location inTuscon, America’s Best Value Inn, 810 Benson Hwy.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Getaway210248
RLResponse O, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2020

It is upsetting to hear that your time with us did not meet your expectations and that you cut your visit short. Our team has reviewed your concerns and will take the necessary action to address them accordingly. We know we can do better and ask that you allow us to prove it to you.