US$98
Visit Tucson
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$68
US$58
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Best Western Gold Poppy Inn(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$60
US$110
US$105
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$177
US$111
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Amazon Motel(Tucson)
US$164
AC Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

1,616 results
All reviewsgolf courselegends barbob's steakhousewalk in closetdriving rangegreat golfpro shopplay golfmain poolfire pitlarge bathroomtennis courtsfull kitchenbeautiful propertysitting areafitness centerspa
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Poor hotel Very disappointed. This place was a dump and has not been attended to in a long time. Pictures show awful carpet condition, air filters which are caked in dirt (upper left is where I cleaned), ½ full ice trays from previous users

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ahpendo
OmniTucsonNational, Manager at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

We are disappointed to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will use them in our continuing effort to enhance our service and overall presence of the resort. Hopefully you will consider giving us another opportunity to impress in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We've stayed here before and while we've had pleasant stays before, this time a few things fell short. The room (Hacienda room) was full of gnats. To be fair, this monsoon in Tucson was really heavy and that probably created some of the problem. Also, our room was right next to the golf course, so that was a moist environment for the gnats. We noticed the towel bars were ready to come off the wall not because they were old but because they weren't put on very well. The staff was very nice and helpful, so that was a plus. Not sure I will be returning to this resort again anytime soon, though.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
OmniTucsonNational, Manager at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

We are very sorry about your experience at our resort. We take your comments very seriously and will review them with our management team and use them to improve our service. We hope we have the opportunity to earn back your business and to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The hacienda's need to be upgraded, door key entry, maintenance needs to be up kept, ceiling fans installed, outside needs to be cleaned up, need a grill outside, all around maintenance inside, new carpet, more silverware, more coffee, cups, etc.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate all of your valuable feedback both positive and constructive. Thank you for allowing us to understand where we have room for improvement and we hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My daughter and I stayed there for our birthday weekend. We love the Haciendas-the grounds are so pretty and the suite is very nice. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they waived the resort fee for my birthday! And 10 minutes after getting in our room, a beautiful birthday cupcake arrived! The pool is beautiful and the fruit infused water is such a nice touch!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for choosing The Omni Tucson National Resort to celebrate your birthday. We are glad you enjoyed the little surprise in the room and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure this review can fully convey my disappointment in our room at the Omni Tucson National Resort. Our room, a Hacienda Suite, was a far cry from other Omni hotels I've stayed at. The grounds, lobby area, tennis courts, pool, etc. were all gorgeous but our room was like a step back in time. The single online photo of the room was carefully curated to make the room appear nice while avoiding showing any of the disaster it actually is.

From the stained carpet and musty odor to the outdated furniture and kitchen, I don't think our room had been touched since the 80's. I thought I was in a 2-star hotel. It's as though the maid staff simply changes sheets and towels between guests. I'm not sure why they would allow rooms like this to tarnish their brand but based on this experience, I can't say I will stay at an Omni property in the future.

A few items worth mentioning:

There is black mold and mildew in the shower, and not just a little in the corner. It extended across several feet. There's no way the maid staff could miss this as it's obvious at first sight. A guest shouldn't have to cringe to take a shower. Especially at an Omni property! This is just unacceptable.

The carpet was stained throughout as well as the upholstery on the furniture. I've seen worse traffic patterns throughout the entire unit than you would see in a government office building. We didn't feel comfortable walking around barefoot because the carpet was so disgusting.

The whole place smelled musty (probably from the shower). When I opened the door to walk in for the first time, I was greeted with the unwelcoming stench. Further proving that I don't think that place had been touched in quite some time. I left the door open to air out and we bought air freshener but it was still an incredible disappointment to end our vacation this way.

The pull out couch sunk in the middle like a large boulder had been sitting there watching TV for the last 10 years. In fact, the two occasional chairs had also lost the plumpness in their cushions because of the amount of wear over time. (I'm sure they're original to when this hotel was built.)

The entire kitchen except for the refrigerator must be original to when the unit was built. The stove is a heavily-used relic from the 70's. The scratched Formica countertop and sticky cabinets are the same vintage. Even the furnishings are from the 80's.

The pocket door in the bathroom going to the closet was off the track and has come off so many times that it had a huge gouge in it from people opening the door, scraping it against the frame. It needs to be replaced.

The countertop and sink fixtures have been updated in the bathroom but the shower looks original to when the building was brand new including the ridiculously old scratched and worn shower fixtures.

I could go on...

These little haciendas could be really cute if Omni would just take a moment to reinvest in their product! I am appalled that they would allow guests to stay there and not do anything about it!

I emailed customer service shortly after check-in and I have yet to receive a response. I gave them the opportunity before I posted to warn other potential guests but since it's been three days and no response, it further solidifies my thought that they simply don't care.

Note to Roberta or other Ambassador, please don't reply with your standard "We're sorry to hear about your experience. Your comments will help us to improve..." Your words are hollow until action is taken to actually FIX the problem.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family