Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
Orbitz.comUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
Lol.travelUS$118
1,064 results
All reviews tucson airport close to the airport an early morning flight room was clean other hotels great stay complimentary breakfast would definitely stay here again convenient location business trip yogurt front desk staff pool and hot tub shuttle lobby closet microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020

Since COVID several properties have suspended or stopped some of their amenities "Due to COVID". This property is not one of them. My arrival into Tucson, Arizona was at 10:00pm and I placed a call to the local number 520-918-9000 to announce my arrival and our complimentary shuttle appeared promptly within 5 minutes. Hotel shuttles pick up outside baggage claim 2 isles over on the right in the area marked "HOTEL SHUTTLES". Check-in was quick and efficient. Breakfast the following morning was listed as buffet breakfast. You ordered from a list of 6 breakfast items
which included standards like 1) french toast 2) omelette 3) boiled eggs 4) waffles 5) saugage links, etc. It was brought to you on disposable plates and you were given a napkin and plastic knife,fork, spoon. Also provided apple and cranberry juice but no orange juice. Coffee, tea and hot water were self serve. Amenities shown on the website were delivered as stated. I will stay here again in a month.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank ssparlin
Ahmed Ochoa, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello ssparlin,

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2020

During our stay, the location was having some work done. I don't remember seeing notification of the work when we booked, but it wasn't an issue. There was some noise during the day, but it didn't interrupt our stay. Some of the fixtures looked in need of an update, so perhaps that is the work that is being done. Overall the room was clean and comfortable. I especially liked the comfortable chair and work stand.

I found the staff to be very friendly and responsive. The regular breakfast attendant was very good, although I didn't understand why waffle batter wasn't available half of the time.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Blabbott
Ahmed Ochoa, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Dear blabbott, thanks for staying with us. I'm glad to read that you were satisfied with our Hotel and we also want to thank you for being so understanding of our renovations - we are definitely wanting to take this opportunity to improve the guest experience.
I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our friendly service :) as far as the waffle batter, i apologize we were out for a few days. We have restocked and have come up with a plan to make sure we don't run out in the future.
We hope to see you soon and hopefully our renovations will be complete by then!

Reviewed 29 September 2020

I was originally looking at the La Quinta next door, but pictures of the huge King room with the sectional couch led me to book at the Hampton Inn, and I am so glad I booked there. The hotel is located just outside the airport, and even though it is in South Tucson, it seems like it's very isolated from South Tucson. I arrived in Tucson just before noon, and I see the hotel leaving the airport. Taking a chance, I stopped to see if I could check in, and they told me my room was available. The room was exactly like pictured. It was HUGE and it was very clean. It was equipped with a nice sized refrigerator, microwave and a sink. The closet location was odd, but not odd enough for it to factor negatively in this review. Due to Covid, the hotel breakfast is limited, but there are plenty of options a short drive away from the hotel. There is also a Walmart Neighborhood Supermarket about a mile away down Tucson Boulevard. There are renovations going on there, but the work is very unobtrusive. The only evidence of renovations that I saw is the plastic protective sheet by the door leading to the back parking lot, and the work shed in the lot. Hotel personnel was extremely professional and extremely nice.

I have no complaints that would affect my review of this hotel. I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Tucson. Absolutely!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank L8450BFanthonyl

Hello L8450BFanthonyl,

We have enjoyed reading your wonderful review. Thank you for being our guest and for the detailed feedback regarding your stay. We hope to see you next time your travels bring you back to Tucson.

Reviewed 28 September 2020

Having stayed here a lot of times the customer service and the quality has not changed, everything was perfect from check-in to check-out my wife has been in the hotel management field for years and she was amazed at how clean the hotel was (unlike the Hilton Home 2 we stayed at in Tempe last month), the rooms were sealed after cleaning. the breakfast was not self-serve but still the same good quality, always hot coffee or tea in the lobby, and very friendly staff. At the time of this review, the hotel is undergoing renovation so there was some dust in the halls but the housekeeping staff did an amazing job keeping it a minimum, thumbs up

1  Thank whig650

Hi whig650!

Thank you for your kind words. We feel very humbled by your recognition. Its always very exciting to have someone from the hospitality industry stay in our hotel. Our renovations are still ongoing as of today but we are looking forward to be done in the next couple of months. We hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 22 September 2020

The staff was very friendly. The hot breakfast and good coffee ( instead of a cold lunch bag) was supplied by the accommodating staff with careful attention. The hotel is currently under renovation, and will be even better.

Hi 02335GJmonicam,

We appreciate the time you took to share this review with us and the rest of the TripAdvisor community. You are absolutely correct, our renovations will make our Hotel even better ;) We hope you get the chance to check us out once we are fully completed.Take care and thank you for staying with us.