Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
US$121
Free cancellation until 02/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$123
US$109
SAVE US$14
Hampton.comUS$121
PricelineUS$121
Hotels.comUS$123
1,067 results
All reviews tucson airport close to the airport an early morning flight room was clean other hotels great stay complimentary breakfast rental car would definitely stay here again convenient location business trip front desk staff pool and hot tub shuttle lobby closet microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

I had a great experience at the Tucson Airport Hampton Inn. The staff was courteous and professional and I had no issues arise during my stay. I would choose this hotel to stay at again. I always enjoy visiting Tucson in general.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ahmedo8a, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Dear bradcF3612LG,

Thank you for the kind words you say about our staff! I'm glad you didn't have any issues during your stay. We hope to see you again soon! Tucson will be waiting for you with its' arms open :)

Reviewed 24 February 2020

Stayed here two nights. A great place to stay in a good location at a good price. After arriving, I thought there was a chance I might need to stay for another night so I checked and was told I could stay but in a different room. The next morning, I found I did need to stay so asked Amanda if I could get another room, she checked, and told me she could fix it so I could stay in the room I was in. She went above and beyond for me and I much appreciated her willingness to help me.

Room tip: R and R Grill across the street from the motel is a good place to eat.

Hi Mrsbusiness1980,

Thank you for staying with us! I truly appreciate the time you took to write to us and share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Staff cleared up an extra day accidentally booking me for two days vice one. I booked through booking.com and both staff at the hotel and bookin.com resolved the issue. It was great customer service between the hotel and booking .com

Hello sfkimble,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to see that we were able to clear up your additional booking through the third party booking. It certainly was our pleasure to assist you! You are welcomed back anytime.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

We were here for one night after visiting friends from Green Valley. The hotel was nice but spendy we thought. We recommend it but would probably look for something a little less expensive. It was Valentines night and a long weekend. We felt the prices were a little inflated but otherwise we had no complaints.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ahmedo8a, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Hello Bettty45,

Thank you for the nice review and for taking the time to share your experience with the rest of the TripAdvisor community. I'm sorry you felt our hotel was a little pricey - Every year, Tucson hosts the Gem Show at this time of the year making the Hotel demand very high and every hotel will raise their rates due to the high season. February will always be the highest season in Tucson making every hotel pricier than usual.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

I guess it’s getting old! The rugs were dirty, the rooms need
An upgrade. The toilet moved and was unsecured. So for the money not so great. I would recommend a different place at least until they do an upgrade. Even the pool and hot tub were starting to show their age.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank seashelldiamondg2018
ahmedo8a, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Hello seashelldiamondg2018,

Thank you for giving out your honest opinion about our Hotel. I am terribly sorry that you were unhappy and though our hotel was getting old and needed an upgrade. I am however, very happy to let you know that we will start our guest room bathroom renovations soon along with our front desk area, as well. We would love to see you come back after the renovation have been completed; please give me a call or email me if you'd like to speak further about this.. We hope to see you again soon. Take care!