i have a condo close to Hacienda del Sol. My guy friend and myself love to go
there for cocktails (happy hour) and sit outside to see the sunset. This is an absolutely
gorgeous property, great picture taking opportunities. The only problem is that you have to go inside to tell them you'll
be outside, and they rarely check to see if you need anything else. We ate dinner there
one night and we both thought it was a very small menu with not alot of interesting or
common interest food; our servings were very small and we both felt it was over-priced.
i was told when i sent a complaint email that they would have a summer menu so that
might be better or less pricey. The bar itself is quite beautiful too if you need to be inside.
We checked out the rooms which look comfy and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona