All reviews tucson airport r r front desk fighter jets main building free shuttle rental car stayed one night light sleeper onsite restaurant fridge and microwave bed was very comfortable shuttle service continental breakfast definitely stay here again coffee maker hot tub
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and offered a free 24 hour shuttle. With a 5:30 am flight, I wanted to make sure I got there in time. I was a bit hesitant because of a few not so nice reviews. But they were wrong. This is a lovely hotel. Beautiful lobby, very clean and very nice rooms with balconies and more than I expected. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, especially if you w@nt to be close to the airport.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Goldlitt
Larry M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will return soon! Thank you for recommending our hotel to others that may be considering traveling to Tucson!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great spot if you are traveling, 24 hour on-call shuttle to the airport. Friendly staff, quiet comfortable room. The doors are strange, you lift the handle up to open. They missed our wake-up call. All-in-all, I would stay here when flying in and out.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jt1345

Thank you for posting your review of our Four Points hotel in Tucson. I am sorry to hear that the wake up call was missed. I will look into that as its a automated system. Good to hear the rest of your stay was to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Everything was clean, service was professional, and I loved the atmosphere. The rooms were upgraded. I had a great time during my stay. I would recommend this place for sure. It was close to everything that I needed to do during my trip.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank julierK4951LY

Thank you for taking time to post your review of our Four Points Hotel at the airport. We are pleased to here that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope that you will be returning soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

Clean rooms, comfortable beds and excellent customer service.
The hotel has a bar, restaurant and a lovely outdoor pool.
In the morning, we were happy to see available coffee with to-go cups as we headed out to the next destination.
If I am ever in the area, I will book this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank fr1111621
Larry M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was to your satisfaction. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

I haven't stayed in the hotel but I frequently stop at the R & R Grill located in the Four Points Sheraton Hotel in Tucson. The atmosphere is very relaxing and inviting. I visited one week and the following week Wyatt, the bartender on duty, remembered my name the following week when I stopped in! THAT's some Customer Service! I have been stopping about once a week now for a few weeks and Mandy now asks if I am having the usual. I LOVE this attention to the customers! Best part is its less than 5 miles from home!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Scherri,
So glad to hear that you love the staff and food at The R+R grill. I guess I should look for you if you come in quite often.We do get regular guests coming back weekly as this is one of their favorite places too! Hope to see you soon!