Lowest prices for your stay
BestWestern.com
Expedia.comUS$111
Orbitz.comUS$111
getaroom.comUS$118
1,525 results
All reviews free breakfast drink coupons attached restaurant train noise made to order breakfast best westerns upgraded to a suite close to downtown no elevator on site restaurant clean rooms restaurant staff front desk staff exercise room hot breakfast easy access earplugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2020

The room was a good size and clean. The train seemed to start running during the evening hours. My family and I could not sleep. The front desk failed to tell us about this minor detail. They put a pair of earplugs in the restroom. They should place them on the nightstand for easy access.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Neil Shah, General Manager at Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2020

Hi,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Royal Sun in Tucson.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We know you have many choices & we truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We are diligently working with the City of Tucson to resolve the train noise issue & hope to have a resolution soon. We truly appreciate your input.

Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We spent the night using BW rewards points. When checking out, I was told the printer was out of ink so I couldn’t get a receipt. The woman that checked us out said we would receive an email receipt. The emailed receipt shows a $30 charge. No idea what that is but I’ll be calling to have the charge removed. In looking at other reviews, it seems others have had similar problems. Seems a foolish practice to pull on customers that have been loyal to Best Western. The room itself was ok - nothing special. The stairways and outside areas need a good power washing.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Neil S, General Manager at Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Hi,

Thank you for being a BEST WESTERN REWARDS MEMBER; we deeply appreciate your membership & business. Every day we count our blessings that our hotel attracts such nice and kind hearted patrons like you. We know you have many choices & we truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.

After checking your receipt, we found that $30 was not charged to your card, it was just a posting direct bill to Best Western Corporate for reimbursement to hotel.

We hope you will come back and see us again soon. Thank you again for being a loyal Best Western Rewards member & taking the time to complete the survey.

Neil Shah (GM)

Reviewed 10 March 2020

We enjoyed the location as it was easy to get to many of the tourist sights we wanted to check out. Breakfast was good with options that were good for those people that follow a Keto diet. The only issue that some people may have is that you can hear trains every so often, but it was not an issue for us and the hotel provided earplug in the room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 March 2020

I booked this hotel since it is located close to U of A and I was visiting my daughter. Our room was on the second floor in the rear building near the pool. The room was clean and comfortable. Beds and pillow were great! I slept well. We had no problems with noise or train noise. I guess it doesn't bother me plus if it does bother you, there are earplugs in the room. If you have the window in your bathroom, you might want to close the bathroom door before bed. The light comes through in the morning. All the staff I spoke to were really friendly and helpful. The bar next door was nice. I had the delicious empanadas and a local beer. 2 for 1 with the coupon from hotel. Bartender was nice. Karaoke looked fun but I couldn't stay long. The breakfast is typical of a hotel bf. It was good and had enough of a variety. Check in and check out were a breeze. Absolutely will stay here again.

Room tip: Second floor over looking the pool towards the back was quiet and the gym was easily accessible.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Hotel was okay. Nice pool and fitness center. Hotel staff not helpful. I was unable to get the bill split and no receipt was provided at checkout. When I called several days later to get the receipt emailed, the hotel representative told me they couldn't do that and I would have to call back tomorrow for the GM. I shouldn't have to ask repeatedly for the receipt and I certainly shouldn't have to call back. At the very least the representative should have taken a message. I don't recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Neil S, General Manager at Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of service issue. We will be sure to share your comments with our team & provide necessary training to create better experience for our guests.
We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in future.

Neil Shah (GM)