Lowest prices for your stay
US$373
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$389
SAVE US$33
Official HotelUS$373
Orbitz.comUS$356
HurbUS$389
All reviews ping pong new york times piano bar audubon bar private patio table tennis beautiful grounds ice cream sundae residential neighborhood historic hotel turn down service walk in closet main building each morning room was large great pool visiting tucson
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

This place is a large yet extremely quaint compound of casitas- equipped with a dining room, pool, tennis etc. the food is wonderful- service impeccable- a true Arizona experience. Each room is unique with a more vintage to antique decor. The location you can’t beat

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2020

We stayed a week at the Arizona Inn, and its location, in the middle of a historic neighborhood, made for a rejuvenating and stress-free vacation. The amenities at the Inn were fantastic, from the free parking, to the pool and Ping Pong pavilion, and onsite bar and restaurant. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the grounds and buildings were beautiful, and the room (deluxe patio) was roomy, clean, and comfortable. The perks also were nice--daily NYT delivery to our door (including the Sunday paper) and high tea in the afternoon.

1  Thank Agate_67
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I was in Tucson for a business meeting and the organizers put me in the Arizona Inn. I didn’t do my homework, as I usually do, and so had no idea what to expect. My driver began telling me some of the history, and I got excited. The Inn was opened in 1930, by Isabella Greenway, a friend of Eleanor Roosevelt (she was her bridesmaid), a congress woman, and a business woman. The Inn is beautiful, in a desert red color (not Adobe – don’t get confused). The staff was very welcoming, check in was easy and efficient, and before I knew it I was in my room. The room was lovely, in an old-fashioned way. There was a king size bed, two comfortable armchairs, a desk, a large walk in closet and a full bathroom full of amenities. But the best part was the grounds. I walked around enjoying the cactus gardens, the large expanses of green grass, the tennis court, croquet court, swimming pool and fitness center. There was an outdoor bar as well as an indoor bar and informal restaurant. There was a formal restaurant (reservations suggested) and a beautiful, classic library where afternoon tea (complete with finger sandwiches, sweets and scones with cream) every afternoon from 3:00-5:00. And every morning, the New York Times was delivered to my door. All in all, the Arizona Inn is a lovely place to stay. I hope to be back one day.

Room tip: I was in room 102 which was close to the main building.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sa-i44
Reviewed 21 January 2020

We have made another visit to the Arizona Inn and continue to find it wonderful. The ambiance is outstanding, the staff caring and solicitious, and the food excellent. It is an exciting oasis in the middle of a large city.
If you have to have a TV everywhere you go, this is not the place for you (there are thankfully no TVs in the public rooms). If you prefer noise to peace and quiet, this is not the place for you. But if you like to wander gardens, swim, sit in the library and enjoy a quiet afternoon tea, this is a wonderful place. Most of all, it exults in that lost commodity of today, quiet.

1  Thank ptolemy10
Reviewed 17 January 2020

We just stayed at this wonderful inn. The property is beautiful and historic, but what really stood out for us was the exceptional service. Everyone working there was friendly, prompt and went out of their way to help us enjoy our stay. We had many meals at the restaurant and bar and highly recommend the food and drinks there as well.