“Little gem for a delicious lunch”
Review of Los Nopales

Los Nopales
Ranked #82 of 2,162 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped by Los Nopales for lunch between visits to the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum and Sweetwater Wetlands. This cozy restaurant offered so much yumminess in affordable and tasteful meals. We got the machaca (dried beef) chimichanga without sauce and it was very good, the red chili beef and beef enchiladas were great too. Don't let the unconsuming shopping center stop you. The entrance to the restaurant doesn't face the parking lot and you need to go around the corner.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I always try to check Yelp when I'm in an unfamiliar area. This was one of those times. Near the Desert Museum but did not want to pay the food prices at the facility.
There were 8 of us and we agreed the Mexican sounded really good.
Los Nopales was the closest and also had the best reviews.
We were not disappointed. The food was authentic, service efficient and priced right.
Highly recommend !

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Mostly the usual fare for me, nothing exceptional, but my husband loved his enchiladas. NIce folks and fast service.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped here about 3:00 after our visit to Old Tucson. It was fairly quiet which was nice. Yesterday we saw that it had been busier in the early evening. They had a great selection on the menu. The service was great. I had the spinach enchiladas with squash and rice on the side. Very tasty!! My husband had the combination plate which he also enjoyed. Wish we were staying a few more days so we could go again. We'll definitely come back when we're in the area

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Simple restaurant with great food and service. Waitress was helpful explaining some of their dishes. Very clean. I will be back!

Been to Los Nopales? Share your experiences!